✎Hope Not - Beomgyu✍

Requested by : btspinktxt

Let's have some angst because the next one will be spicy *wink* *wink* ;)

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this ^^

+×+

I sit by the window where cool air blows

I think of you while looking at the far sky

I must be a fool who can't be helped

Even when the four seasons change, I don't

Y/N stared sadly outside her window while she was playing her guitar. Wait, correction, Beomgyu owns the guitar she's holding but the boy never used it again so basically it now belonged to her.

Beomgyu is her boyfriend. But it doesn't even feel like that.

She hates it. She hates how Beomgyu seemed happier when he was with his girl best friend.

Every time she goes to him, he will always look uninterested. It's like they never had those sweet moments together. It's like they were both just strangers.

Y/N starts to reflect on what she did till she remembered that night, the night when Beomgyu found her with a guy.

The night they fought and Beomgyu slowly distanced himself.

"He didn't even let me explain.." Y/N cries and wipes her tears.

She just laughed bitterly as she thought about it. Now that Beomgyu broke it off with her, she doesn't know what to do. She doesn't know what to do without him.

Y/N was okay with being hurt because she only gave him pain when they're together.

Her parents were strict and never liked the thought of her having Beomgyu as her boyfriend. So she moved out of their house and lived in a small apartment with Beomgyu.

But now.. It was only her who's living in it.

Whenever she wakes up, she's always met with an empty cold space because there was no Beomgyu embracing her anymore.

In school, students were having their lunch time. Y/N was sitting alone and she kept staring at Beomgyu with his friends and his precious girl best friend.

He looked so happy.. Without her.

Y/N just smiled bitterly before she took out a sticky notepad and wrote something.

Heading to his locker, Beomgyu saw a note sticked on it and he slowly read it.

Please meet me at the rooftop at the end of our school :)

- Y/N

Beomgyu furrowed his eyebrows and scoffed, "What could be that girl's plan? Tsk." He just crumpled the paper and threw it in the garbage can.

But he didn't know there was more words written in the back.

I'm saying I love you, for the last time.

Y/N took deep breaths while smelling the fresh air. She heard the door creak and Beomgyu just arrived with his hands in his jeans' pocket.

"What do you want?" Beomgyu stated. His voice was cold and he didn't have any emotion shown on his face.

"I see.. I am now a stranger to you." Y/N said but tried her best not to cry.

"I see cheaters as strangers." Beomgyu remarked.

Y/N laughed bitterly, "How did you know that I cheated? Do you have proof? Did you see me kiss him? Did you see something happen to us?"

"No but you're with him every time in that bar! Who wouldn't thought something haven't happened between you two?!" Beomgyu argues.

"But you're always with your girl best friend! I would get jealous but you say she's just a friend! You barely spend time with me yet you're always with her!" Y/N's tears started to fall so she turned around, not showing Beomgyu her tears.

She smiled sadly and slowly moved forward, standing besides Beomgyu and their shoulders only facing.

"I hope you'll be happy with someone new but I hope not to the point you'll forget me.." Y/N stated and ran away, shedding tears while she parted ways with the person she loved all her life.

For you I'm okay with being hurt

Since I only gave you pain

During the time we were together

But you, the love you want

You need to meet someone better than me and be happy

But I hope not to the point where you forget me

➳The End..❧