✎Break My Heart - Taehyun✍

Requested by : btspinktxt

It's my first time writing an imagine like this so I hope you enjoy ^^

Break it down yow~

+×+

"Girl, he's always cheating on you! Why don't you break up with him and forget him?! He clearly doesn't love you back!"

Y/N was inside a restaurant in a mall with her best friend. Her friend was trying to wake her up from the dream that her boyfriend will never cheat again and love her back as much as Y/N loves him.

"Don't you understand? No matter how hard I try.. I always come back to him." Y/N sighed and sipped on her lemonade iced tea.

Y/N keeps wanting to go back to Taehyun who keeps breaking her heart.

She hates how Taehyun has that effect on her that every time after he cheats, Y/N still forgives him.

"Y/N please think about this clearly. Your relationship is toxic yet you're still trying to make it better. But it won't be, Y/N. Listen to me, I've been there." Y/N's best friend patted her shoulder before she left the restaurant.

Y/N just sighed before staring outside the window. Just then, her eyes landed on a familiar male with a different girl this time. They went inside the jewelry store and Y/N's blood boils with anger and jealousy.

"I've had enough of this.." She mumbles angrily.

"Who the fuck is that?"

Y/N wipes her smudged lipstick while she stared at the mirror in front of her. Taehyun just arrived in their home and a random boy just left.

"So? I thought you don't care on whatever I do, Taehyun-ah." Y/N just kept fixing herself.

What happened is, she just made out with a boy yet she pushed him away immediately when she knew Taehyun was coming back home.

"You're cheating on me?" Taehyun asks with wide eyes.

"So are you." Y/N stood up and went closer to Taehyun. "Do you think I didn't see you coming inside a jewelry store with an anonymous bitch?"

"That doesn't mean I'm already cheating! She's the friend of my sister!" Taehyun argues.

Y/N tsked, "Your tricks won't work on me anymore, Taehyun. You've done it a multiple times, it's not impossible that you're doing it again." She even pretended that she was fixing the collar of Taehyun's shirt.

Taehyun couldn't say anymore words except, "I'm moving out." He then left the room.

Y/N suddenly felt guilty. She followed after Taehyun and noticed that he already left the house. She went outside and didn't notice it was raining.

Taehyun already got inside a taxi and Y/N was too late to run after him.

"Am I falling in love with the one that could break my heart again?" Y/N softly mumbles to herself. As the rain pours, Y/N was also shedding tears.

I would've stayed at home

'Cause I was doin' better alone

But when you said, "Hello"

I know that was the end of it all

I should've stayed at home

'Cause now there ain't no letting you go

Am I falling in love

With the one that could break my heart?

Oh no, I was doin' better alone

But when you said, "Hello"

I know that was the end of it all

I should've stayed at home

'Cause now there ain't no letting you go

Am I falling in love

With the one that could break my heart?

➳The End..❧