ANNOUNCEMENT.

Hello, BOMIs!! I hope everyone is having a great day :) I know it's been some time since you have heard from me but I am going to announce something.

I am aware that I take a lot of hiatuses because 1, I'm not good with my time management and we have so much to do to the point that even my weekends is full of homeworks and groupings. 2, I have writer's block and I lack motivation to finish my incomplete stories so I'm gonna keep working on that.

Okay, to the announcement. +×+ series was the start of my journey as a wattpad author but for now, +×+ series will be on-hold. I am thinking about re-writing TFNOS and IYE since I wasn't very organized with the series, so I'd like to do it write this time and plan everything, from the plot to every scenario in each chapter. I will also be unpublishing my incomplete stories like A Moment Like This and the +×+ series books 3-5.

I know it must be tiring to keep up with me since I ghost you guys a lot but please bear with me, I am truly sorry for always changing my mind. I do that because I'm not organized and I have to start being organized so that I won't leave my stories unfinished because I know the horrible feeling of waiting for an author to update.

I want to be a better author and by the time I start updating again, I hope I already am. Thank you for being with me, BOMIs. Whether you're a new reader, silent reader or not, I always appreciate your support.

Wait for me and expect the unexpected updates :))