✎Boy - Huening Kai✍

Requested by : btspinktxt

We're going to have a journey to all her requests lol ^^

For you to know, we're going to follow the order of each member for each imagine, Soobin→Huening Kai→Yeonjun→Taehyun→Beomgyu
And the same thing all over again but there will be Ot5 as well<3

I'm actually excited for this one so I hope you enjoy reading! >3<

+×+

"You cheated, how dare you!"

Huening Kai just shook his head while watching Taehyun and Beomgyu play a video game. Taehyun won and Beomgyu kept accusing him of cheating just because he lost.

"Just because you suck in this game, doesn't mean I already cheated." Taehyun remarked and Beomgyu was defeated once again.

"You disrespectful child! I'm older than you!" Beomgyu chased Taehyun and the two ran around the house like a cat and dog.

The five members were inside Beomgyu's house, playing and chilling because Beomgyu invited them. But the truth is, Huening Kai wouldn't agree to it unless he sees one particular person.

"Aish, Beomgyu." A girl went out of the kitchen carrying a tray with different pastries. "Here, come and eat. I made these."

Choi Y/N. Beomgyu's sister who is the same age as Yeonjun. She's like the five members' oldest sister. But Huening Kai likes her. He has a crush on her.

But to Y/N, Huening Kai is just a boy and a little brother.

"Wow, these are delicious! What do you think Huening Kai?" Yeonjun asks Huening Kai and Y/N was also anticipating for his answer.

"It's yummy, noona. Thank you." Huening Kai shyly said and he feels a pat on his head.

"You're welcome." Y/N grinned and kept talking with the others.

You think Huening Kai likes Y/N's patting? He doesn't like being treated just as a little brother. Huening Kai had enough of it.

Darling, when I'm fast asleep

I've seen this person watching me

Saying, "Is it worth it? Is it worth it?

Tell me, is it worth it?" Oh

Guess there is something, and there is nothing

There is nothing in between

And in my eyes, there is a tiny dancer

Watching over me, he's singing

"She's a, she's a lady, and I am just a boy"

He's singing, "She's a, she's a lady, and I am just a line without a hook"

The TXT members are in their dance practice room. They just finished practicing a song for their next comeback. Even Y/N was there to watch them.

"Me and Soobin are gonna go to the canteen!" Yeonjun says and waves his hand, pulling Soobin with him out of the room.

The oldest members left and Beomgyu roamed his eyes around the room while drinking water. He almost choked when he saw Huening Kai staring at Y/N intently while the girl is taking something from her duffel bag.

"Uhm- Hey, Taehyun! I wanna show you something! Wanna come with me?" Beomgyu pulled Taehyun.

"Why don't you just show it here?" Taehyun furrowed his eyebrows.

"It's outside! Come on!" Beomgyu tried his best to pull Taehyun out of the room and thankfully he succeeded.

On the other hand, Y/N found an extra water bottle and saw Huening Kai wiping his sweat. She walks towards him and was attempting to pass him some water to hydrate.

But suddenly, Huening Kai grabs her wrists stopping her from doing so. Y/N was confused. What was Huening Kai doing?

"I am not a boy.." Huening Kai said with intensity.

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows, "But you've always been our little boy. Our maknae."

Huening Kai shook his head and held her hands tighter in his. "I don't want you to think of me as a boy.. I'm a man, noona." He stated.

Y/N just laughed and raised her hand to pat him on the head but Huening Kai suddenly stares at her more seriously. It was different.

Huening Kai looked like a different person. Y/N didn't even notice that she was already pushed against the wall as she kept walking backwards.

The truth is, Y/N likes Huening Kai as well. But with the age differences and Huening Kai being an idol, she was afraid that it won't work out. She's also afraid that she will become a burden the group will face so she pushed her feelings away and thought of him only as a boy and her little brother.

"Should I prove to you that I'm a man, noona?" Huening Kai asks, emphasizing the word 'noona' as their faces got more closer.

Y/N felt her eyes unconsciously close as she felt Huening Kai's lips on hers. It was a soft kiss and Huening Kai made sure to let out his feelings in the kiss.

As soon as Huening Kai let go, Y/N was in bliss and she was a living tomato.

"I like you, noona- I mean, I like you, Y/N. And no one can stop my feelings for you." Huening Kai finally confessed, looking straight into Y/N's eyes.

Y/N was shaking and her heart was beating so fast but still she managed to say, "I-I like you too, Hyuka."

Huening Kai grinned, his smile almost reaching his eyes before he hugged Y/N tightly. Y/N sighed with relief as she finally let her feelings out.

But the beautiful moment was cut off when they heard someone coughing.

It was Soobin who choked on his bubble tea. Yeonjun, Beomgyu and Taehyun was also by the door, just watching while sipping their bubble tea and eating their snacks.

"Ek- Sorry." Soobin apologized. He suddenly swallowed a tapioca pearl, not chewing it and went straight to his throat.

"Our maknae is not a baby anymore." Yeonjun pretended that he was crying and even took out a tissue.

"Ya, Huening! Take care of my sister, alright?" Beomgyu ordered and Huening Kai nodded while wrapping his arm around Y/N's shoulder.

Baby, I am a wreck when I'm without you

I need you here to stay

I broke all my bones that day I found you

Crying at the lake

Was it something I said to make you feel like you're a burden, oh

And if I could take it all back

I swear that I would pull you from the tide

➳The End..❧