✎Childhood Love - Taehyun✍︎

Requested by : btspinktxt

Haii! How's your day? :>

Happy Tyun Day! (ʃƪ^3^)

This is a birthday special update so sit back, relax, and enjoy reading! ♡

+×+

"Oh no! The evil witch kidnapped everyone!"

"We must create an escape plan!"

"What if they caught us escaping?!"

"No they won't, we will be sneaky!"

Taehyun and Y/N were playing with their plushies and toys as they continued on their roleplay.

"Mr. Giraffe got killed!" Little Taehyun yelled in agony and threw his toy giraffe on the floor, pretending that the toy is now dead.

"Get him to the hospital–"

"Taehyun! Y/N! Time for lunch!"

"Coming, mama!" Y/N replied after hearing her mother's yell from inside their house.

She stood up and pulled her playmate's hand which is Taehyun. She pulled him with her to their house so they can eat lunch.

"Careful, sweetie." Mrs. L/N helped little Taehyun climb up the chair as he was struggling to sit.

"Thank you!" Taehyun smiled and grabbed a spoon to start eating his meal.

Y/N giggled and copied how Taehyun eats.

Mrs. L/N just smiled while watching her daughter with her playmate.

Ever since Y/N and Taehyun met, the two children became inseperable. They always wanted to play with each other, not even other kids. As their neighbors' kids was scared of Taehyun because they kept bullying Y/N just because she's a girl.

"Mama, can we play outside again?" Y/N asked her mother.

Mrs. L/N stopped reading her book and looked outside the window. "Sweetheart, it's raining. You and Taehyun can just play in your room."

"But mama.." Y/N pouted, "We won't get sick! I want to try playing in the rain." She hugged her mother's thighs, showing her eyes that showed her desire to go outside and play.

Taehyun followed after her and did the same, both showing their puppy eyes making Mrs. L/N laugh.

"Alright. But only for a few minutes then after that, a warm shower."

"Promise!" Y/N grinned and opened the glass door before heading to their backyard.

The soft pitter patter of the rain was heard all over the place, hearing it fall to the ground and the roofs of houses in the neighborhood. Cold breeze was also felt as Y/N finally went out of their house, spinning happily as she felt the raindrops on her face and body.

Taehyun, on the other hand, froze by the doorway, staring at Y/N who was busy dancing in the rain. Her sweet smile was bright, not even the dark clouds or the mizzle of raindrops could make it disappear.