✎Eternally - Beomgyu✍

Requested by : BunnyCue

Your fluffs will come soon Beomie but angst first😅🤧

Enjoy! ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

+×+

"Passengers who just arrived from the last flight, please exit through Gate 2."

Y/N looked up when she heard the person talk through the speakers and followed what the announcer said. Holding her luggage, she slowly walked while pulling it and letting it move by its wheels.

Finally setting foot on South Korea, is a dream come true. Ever since she grew love for K-pop and everything about Korea, she wanted to be here. And now, she crossed one thing on her wishlist.

"I can do this.." Y/N kept saying that sentence over and over again.

She took out her phone out of her pocket and opened an app that can show her the way to the nearest bus stop. Y/N was alone so she took out her earpods to listen to music while waiting.

Looking up, she noticed that the sky was slowly turning dark. Gray clouds were starting to form and it was obvious that from any minute now it's about to rain.

"And I didn't bring any umbrella.. Great. Just great." Y/N said with a sarcastic tone before scoffing.

"You.. Share with me."

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows and turned to her side to see a male. He had mullet hair, a white shirt and yellow cardigan. He was holding a clear umbrella while smiling.

 He was holding a clear umbrella while smiling

"You can speak English?" Y/N asked in shock. She tried to socialize in the airport earlier but no one understood her since she doesn't know how to speak Korean yet.

"A little bit." The male even made a tiny gesture with his fingers. Y/N felt herself smile. The boy had a cute accent while speaking.

"I'm Beomgyu."

(A/N : Why do I hear him?! ㅠㅇㅠ)

"Nice to meet you, Beomgyu. My name is Y/N." She offered her hand for a hand shake and Beomgyu immediately accepted it.

Y/N only met him, but she felt comfortable talking to him. Beomgyu even tried cracking jokes while talking to her and Y/N can't stop giggling. Beomgyu was such a goofball.

Sometimes he gets some pronunciations wrong but Y/N only found him cute.

"Oh, the bus is here!" Y/N pointed to the blue bus arriving. It was already raining and the roads are now slippery wet.

Beomgyu stood up first and opened his umbrella before handing it to Y/N. On the other hand, Y/N felt her cheeks heat up as Beomgyu looked so handsome under the rain.