✎Hospitalized Feelings - Huening Kai✍

Requested by : btspinktxt

Enjoy ^^

+×+

Y/N sighs heavily as she looks outside the window where she saw different people walking and living their own lives.

But with her condition, she thinks it's not possible anymore.

She stares at her body with sad eyes. Her lower body can't even move as she got injured by an accident. A falling accident.

"What did I do to deserve this..?" Y/N mumbles sadly as she roamed her eyes around the hospital room, wanting to do something.

Her eyes landed on a speaker her mother brought with her so she can listen to music.

Y/N wanted to dance. Dancing is her passion but it's the last thing she can do with her fractured body.

She just grabs the remote to turn on the television but as soon as she does, a show with music artists singing their songs live was going on.

"Seriously?" Y/N huffs as she changes the channel but there no other interesting things to watch so she just sticks with the music channel.

She was so eager to dance but she can't and that was the sad reality.

Just then, the door creaks open and a certain mullet showed up.

"Good day!" Huening Kai greets with a wide smile.

"Bad day.." Y/N replies and pouts making her friend frown.

Huening Kai sits on a stool beside her and stares at Y/N intently.

"What's bothering my Y/N today, hm?" He asks and even bats his eyelashes, acting cute in front of his girl bestfriend.

Y/N's eyes widened with Huening Kai's question. She suddenly can't say anything.

Huening Kai suddenly stands up only to grab something inside the paper bag he brought. He came back and handed it to Y/N.

"Molang!" Y/N giggles as she embraced the cute plushie toy in her arms.

"So, tell me. Why are you so sad?" Huening Kai asks, still worried. He doesn't and never likes to see Y/N sad. Not only because she's a friend, because Huening Kai has feelings for her.

Y/N sighs, "I want to walk.. And mostly, I want to dance again. But I know it's impossible.. I can never dance again, Huening." Her tears almost poured.

Huening Kai softened. He knew how Y/N loves dancing. He witnessed her dance with different songs and she always dances with confidence and passion.

The television playing caught his attention and saw who's going to sing next. It was one of Y/N's favorite singers.

He had an idea and suddenly stands up.

"What are you doing?" Y/N asks in disbelief as Huening Kai just stood up in front of her, offering his hand.

"May I have the permission to dance with you, m'lady?"

Y/N giggles, "Ah, so you're being Chat Noir now?"

"Maybe.. Then you can be my Ladybug." Huening Kai winked and laughed.

Y/N wanted to, but she immediately declines as she remembered her condition. "I told you, I can't dance Huening Kai."

"Trust me. You trust me, right Y/N?" Huening Kai asks with begging eyes. As per usual, Y/N can't resist him.

"Step on my shoes, Y/N. I'll lead you through."

Y/N just obliged and followed what Huening Kai said. She felt herself get nervous but at the same time she was happy as she finally stood up.

I'd never gone with the wind

Just let it flow

Let it take me where it wants to go

'Til you opened the door

And there's so much more

I'd never seen it before

Y/N felt Huening Kai grab her hands. One on his shoulder and he was holding the other one so tightly like he doesn't think of letting her go.

I was trying to fly, but I couldn't find wings

But you came along and you changed everything

With the close proximity, Huening Kai feels himself blush and Y/N felt butterflies in her stomach. She's never felt this way before.

You lift my feet off the ground, spin me around

You make me crazier, crazier

Feels like I'm falling and I

Am lost in your eyes, you make me crazier, crazier, crazier

Y/N can't help but stare at Huening Kai's eyes as the boy lead their dance. She couldn't take her eyes off him. That's when she thought, maybe.. Huening Kai wasn't only a friend.

Unconsciously, she pulled her hands from Huening Kai. As she almost fell, she immediately wrapped her arms around his neck while balancing herself again on Huening Kai's feet.

"Why would you do that?! You could've been hurt, Y/N." Huening Kai states.

Meanwhile, Y/N leans her head on his chest. "I just wanna hold you closer." She smiles.

Huening Kai felt his cheeks heat up before he wraps his arms around Y/N too. Y/N could hear Huening Kai's heartbeat.

"Why is your heart beating so fast?" Y/N asks. There's only one thing she wanted to hear for him and that's-

"Because of you." Huening Kai finally confesses.

Both of them made eye contact, sharing the same feelings and emotions as they stare into each other's eyes.

They both dance until their heart's content, not taking a single glance off each other, their faces just inches away.

You lift my feet off the ground, spin me around

You make me crazier, crazier

Feels like I'm falling and I

Am lost in your eyes, you make me crazier, crazier, crazier

Crazier, crazier...

"Should I cover Molang's eyes?"

➳The End..❧