✎LO$ER = LO♡ER - Ot5✍

Requested by : BunnyCue

A new concept🤪 Don't judge me🤧

I rewatched Train To Busan just because of this HSHSHSHSHS

I laugh at how the zombies look in the movie but irl I know I wouldn't survive because I'm a scaredy cat💀

Anyways- Enjoy <3

+×+

"Yeah! That's right!"

Y/N kept giggling as she was so proud watching Taehyun improved in skateboarding. Taehyun went through the ramp and reached for a high five.

"Woohoo!!" Y/N kept clapping her hands until Taehyun stopped.

"So, what do you think my great master? Did I copy your legendary moves?" Taehyun sat beside her.

Y/N smirked, "No, I'm still better than you." She boasted.

"Ya! I even broke my arm just because of this!" Taehyun showed his large cast on his arm. Y/N squints her eyes as there was the word 'LOSER' written on the cast.

"Who wrote that?"

"It doesn't matter. It's true anyways." Taehyun looked down on his shoes. Y/N just shook her head before getting a red marker in her bag.

She gently held Taehyun's cast in her hand and wrote the letter V in place of the S in the word LOSER becoming LOVER. She lifted her head up and saw Taehyun smiling at her.

"I'm sorry for being late."

Arriving at her part-time job, Y/N's boss was raising his eyebrows, obviously mad at her for being late. Her boss just didn't say anything before going to his office.

Y/N wore their employees' uniform before cleaning the tables that is already empty. She didn't expect to be just an employee who mops the floor and cleans tables she thought she can be a waiter but their boss didn't think so.

As the sun slowly sets, the customers finally stopped coming and the restaurant was closed. Y/N was left mopping the floors. Well, she wasn't the only one who's left.

A male employee with the same attire as her was also busy cleaning. But you can't hear even a single peep from him as he was a quiet kid.

Y/N suddenly got out of balance as she tripped over a table's leg. She fell on the ground as well as the table with cups that still has juice or water in it. And now, it was a mess.