✎Attention - Ot5✍︎

Requested by : btspinktxt

Sorry for the long wait BOMIs! But here is another ot5 imagine, it's been long since I last made one.

And yes, this imagine is once again requested by my bestie, and she said this was inspired by the Fight or Escape concept trailer :>

P.S. Please listen to Huening Kai's cover of sk8er boi by Avril Lavigne on repeat ;)

Enjoy reading! ♡

+×+

"Hey! Look at me!"

"No, look at me!"

Yeonjun chuckled, "Y'all suck, she's looking at me," he boasted.

A lot of giggles, groans and chatters can be heard from 6 pair of lips in the skate park. The sun was setting and the moon and stars was about to say hello.

Y/N was holding her camera, filming the 5 boys who were skating on their skateboards being chaotic. Beomgyu, Taehyun and Yeonjun was yelling at each other, asking for Y/N to look at them.

Huening Kai skated to Y/N and hugged her from the back. "She'll look at me, not you guys."

A scoff left the other boys' lips and Huening Kai felt himself being pushed away from Y/N. "Yah, she'll look at me and take your hands off her." Soobin glared at Huening Kai.

"Right! Don't touch her," Beomgyu said, agreeing to Soobin's statement. He skated towards Y/N and was about to have his turn to hug the girl but he was pushed away by Yeonjun.

After that, the three of them tried to get near Y/N but ended up pushing and restricting each other from getting near her. And in the end, they got engulfed in a childish cat fight.

"Guys?" Y/N called out, laughing, "Y'all look so stupid fighting for my attention."

Soobin glanced at her before skating towards the three boys, seperating them from their fight. "Who wouldn't want your attention?"

Huening Kai, noticing the absence of the others from Y/N, he rushed to her and once again wrapped her up with a back hug. Once Y/N felt his warm embrace, she giggled.

Yeonjun's eyes landed on Y/N, hearing her giggle and immediately noticed what Huening Kai was doing, "Kai is hugging her again!"

"ATTACK!!" Beomgyu shouted. The four of them went after Huening Kai who gasped and skated, trying to run away from his hyungs.

Y/N held the film camera and began shooting the entire scene. The boys were busy chasing each other like cats and dogs. She sighed and laughed before shaking her head.

The 6 of them are idols, Y/N being a soloist and the 5 boys being a member of the boy group TOMORROW X TOGETHER.

They've all known each other since childhood until they decided to audition to be idols as it was their dream, and they finally became one. Unfortunately, Y/N has been having comebacks after comebacks, promoting here and there which didn't allow the 6 to spend time together.

And now that they have time, the boys were fighting over her attention.

"HEY! I don't want you guys to be injured right before your comeback!"

"Don't worry! We won't!" Soobin replied. The boys was still at a distance, chasing each other like their life depended on it.

"I don't want to be responsible for your injuries!" Y/N yelled again.

"We're strong boys, Y/N!" Taehyun shouted back, "Strong boys, my ass, the five of you cried just because you tripped and fell on the same bed and on top of each other!" Y/N rolled her eyes.

"We don't talk about that here!" Huening Kai joined in and went to Taehyun to bring him into a headlock. Beomgyu joined the maknaes while Soobin and Yeonjun ran towards Y/N.

"See, those three are so childish while we are so manly right?" Yeonjun said, even doing a pose while Y/N gave him a disgusted look, pushing him away as she ran to the others.

"All of you! Stop fighting! Seriously, just for my attention?" She raised a brow, crossing her arms.

"Yeah!" The five boys shouted in unison.

Y/N facepalmed and sighed, "The fact that I'm younger than all of you.." She muttered.

"Cut it out, y'all! Someone might get hurt!"

"Hey! ACK-"

Y/N sighed heavily, "Gosh, I knew it. Step aside!" She brought out a couple of band-aids and went to Beomgyu who tripped and fell, "Such a clumsy bear." She laughed and put the band-aids on Beomgyu's wounds on his arm.

"Ow! It hurts! Don't press it too hard." Beomgyu had a pout on his face.

"How are we gonna explain this to manager-nim?" Taehyun brought up the topic.

"I warned y'all but of course, you didn't listen. Lord, I don't want to stand as the mother of these children." Y/N begged with her hands clasped while the others just laughed at her.

Huening Kai looked up at the sky and his eyes brightened, pointing at the moon and stars that started to shine brightly by the night sky.

"It's getting late, I think we should go home." Soobin said.

"Let's stargaze for a moment, the stars are shining brighter than usual today." Yeonjun sat down and stared at the sky, the others doing the same.

All of them admired the beautiful scenery in front of them, it's not everyday you get to be under the night sky together with your friends.

"Hey, Y/N?" Huening Kai called out.

"Hm?"

"Promise us that, no matter how we get busy, we can still find some time to be together."

Y/N giggled and pinched Kai's cheek, "Of course, you big penguin." She sighed heavily, "I know it's been tough, but now that we're living our dreams, that doesn't mean we'll forget about each other. No matter where I go, I always think of you guys. Because with all of you, it's home."

They all smiled at each other, bringing them together, they felt each other's warmth in a tight embrace under the bright moonlight.

Home is where love resides.
Memories are created.
Friends always belong.
Laughter never ends.

➳The End..❧

+×+

Happy 3rd anniversary TXT!! Thank you for being a big part of my life, I am not who I am today if all of you didn't existed. I wish all of you know that y'all changed so many lives.

Thank you for being my comfort and home. I honestly have a lot to say but my mind is all jangled.

I love you TOMORROW X TOGETHER!!!!

Until the next update, BOMIs! ♡