✎I Like Me Better - Beomgyu✍︎

Requested by : btspinktxt

Enjoy reading! ♡

+×+

Sorry I'm an anti-romantic

Daranago sipeo jeo meolli
(I want to run away)

Imi neol jjonneun nae maeumi
(My heart is already chasing you)

Jageun bulssiro taolla
(Burn with a small fire)

Sorry I'm an anti-romantic

Deoneun mitji ana romantic
(I don't believe it anymore, romantic)

Nae mam jeonbureul da bulsareugo
(I burn my whole heart)

Kkaman jaeman namge doelkka duryeowo
(I'm afraid that only black ashes will remain)

"You keep singing that everyday. Did you turn anti-romantic?"

"Who wouldn't want to sing that masterpiece? And besides, anyone can listen or sing to this song even if they're not an anti-romantic." Y/N rolled her eyes, placing the guitar she's holding to the side.

"Want one?" Her best friend sat beside her and offered her a piece of oreo biscuit and Y/N grabbed it immediately.

"I never say no to food, Beomgyu." Y/N says as she munches on her oreo.

I suddenly want to be food. Beomgyu, Y/N's best friend, says in his mind.

One of the worst things that could happen; falling in love with your best friend. Beomgyu thought, that would never happen, but as the seasons change and they both grew up, his attraction and admiration turned into love.

But he never ever wanted to confess. Why? Because he doesn't want to ruin anything. What if Y/N doesn't return the same feelings? Everything's going to be awkward and their friendship won't be the same anymore.

What if she does?

A part of himself was hesitant, but another part of him liked to take risks. He was terrified of what will happen. The truth always comes out, and he knows someday Y/N will know about the feelings he's been keeping for years.

You know all of my secrets, my friend. But I want to tell you one secret, a secret that is locked up and needs a key to be opened. What is that secret? The secret is that, I love you.