✎Arcade - Yeonjun✍

Requested by : BunnyCue

I'm in the mood for angst so sure why naurt😌🍵

Ready your tissues😞

+×+

"What day do chickens hate the most?"

"Oh no.. Should I cover my ears?"

"Oh come on, Y/N. You're already used to my jokes." Yeonjun pouts.

Y/N giggled, "I already know that joke tell me a different one."

"Okay okay, do you live in South Korea?"

"Dude, we're here right now-"

"Because you could be my SEOUL-mate." Yeonjun laughs and it was contagious so Y/N can't help but laugh as well.

They were both inside an ice cream parlour, talking to each other and goofing around while eating ice cream. Yeonjun and Y/N are friends since middle school. They met because of Beomgyu, Yeonjun's younger brother. Y/N and Beomgyu being a duo when performing a song during occasions, when Beomgyu said they were going to practice in their home and that's when Y/N met Yeonjun.

Just then, because of too much laughing, Yeonjun choked on his ice cream. Y/N is that type of friend who will laugh at you first before helping.

"I'm sorry- Here some water." Y/N handed her tumbler to Yeonjun. He drank some of the water but Y/N got shocked when Yeonjun suddenly stood up.

"Where are you going?" Y/N asks.

"To the bathroom, nature calls." Yeonjun just gave her a slight smile before running to the bathroom.

Y/N just nods and waits for Yeonjun while he takes his time in the bathroom.

Yeonjun coughs and the first thing he sees is flower petals mixed with blood he threw up in the sink. He sighs and let himself fall to the ground. With his love for Y/N being unrequited, he caught the disease called Hanahaki Disease. The term hanahaki comes from the Japanese words hana (花), which means "flower", and hakimasu (吐きます), which means "to throw up".

Day by day, it's just getting more worse. The first stage being the petals, second stage with blood which he's having right now and the ending stage coughing whole flowers and the person can't breath anymore.

"I'm going to die.." Yeonjun mumbles and in that moment, he just accepts his fate.

A broken heart is all that's left

I'm still fixing all the cracks

Lost a couple of pieces when

I carried it, carried it, carried it home