✎Into You - Soobin✍

Requested by : btspinktxt

If you're innocent and still want to keep it that way kindly skip this update😌✨

Y'all might need a spray or two of holy water if you read this one
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It's my first time with this kind of concept but I still hope you like it hehe ;)

+×+

Y/N was heartbroken.

After her break up, she decides to go to a club to waste herself out so she would forget about her heart break.

As she entered the club, the smell of alcohol went through her nostrils. Many people are dancing on the dance floor and half of the crowd were making out with their partners.

Y/N just scoffed bitterly before going straight to the Bartender Section where the male bartender was busy making drinks.

"5 bottles of Soju please." She asked the bartender and the male just silently gave her what she wanted and placed them on the counter.

"Oh yeah, this is life." Y/N sighed with relief as she took multiple shots of soju with a small shot glass.

She kept drinking until a her favorite song was played and blasted through the speakers.

I'm so into you

I can barely breathe

And all I wanna do

Is to fall in deep

But close ain't close enough

'Til we cross the line, yeah, yeah

Y/N kept humming and singing to herself while she kept drinking her soju like a crazy woman. The good thing is the bartender doesn't think she's weird.

"Did you put something in this?" Y/N suddenly asks making the bartender look at her.

"No, of course not. What makes you think that?" The bartender raised his eyebrow.

"I don't know, it's because men are shit." Y/N said, directing to her point.

The bartender just sighed and can't help his curiosity anymore. "What's wrong? What happened to you?" He asked but Y/N didn't answer him.

Instead, she smiled drunkly and sang, "So baby, come light me up." She sang in unison with the song.

The bartender smirked, "And maybe I'll let you on it." He continued the lyrics of the song and stared intently at Y/N.

They both continued to sing the song and finally Y/N decides to stand up, almost falling over. She ruffles her hair, messing it before mumbling, "Fuck it.."

Without even thinking, Y/N pulled the bartender by the collar and kissed him which caught the male off guard. She pulled away after a couple of seconds and she sees the bartender's name tag.

"Choi Soobin.. That's a cute name for a cute guy." Y/N whispers to Soobin's ear, obviously flirting.

Then and there, Soobin felt something in him he shouldn't feel. His eyes darken with lust before he grabs Y/N's wrist gently and pulling her away.

They arrived at the hidden private rooms of the bar which Y/N didn't know was there. Soobin locked themselves both in a room with a king sized bed.