✎Coffee - Soobin✍

Requested by : taetaejunnie

We're going with some fluff this time UwU

I bet my angst in the last chapter was a bang, huh? So let's chill in this chapter and have some coffee☕

Enjoy >3<

+×+

"To table 4, please!"

In a café known in Seoul, many customers are coming in to have a snack and some coffee. As soon as you enter, the smell of caffeine and different pastries will satisfy your nostrils.

Choi Soobin, one of the waiters, was serving different people. But then, he's quietly waiting for someone. A regular customer at their café.

"Soobin hyung!"

Soobin snaps out of his reverie as his co-worker and best friend, Taehyun, just yelled at him.

"What?" Soobin asks, eyebrows furrowed.

"You're spacing out! You do know that we're still working, right?" Taehyun crosses his arms.

Soobin sighed, "Yeah, yeah. Fine." He just shrugged before continuing to serve other customers.

When Soobin left, Taehyun kept shaking his head.

"Tsk tsk tsk.. He really should confess to that girl." Taehyun states before continuing to work and making the coffees.

The next day came, Soobin was slowly losing hope that their regular customer will come. That girl never became absent in their café and Soobin was worried.

Chimes was heard all over the café meaning a customer came in. Soobin was busy arranging the cups and didn't notice who was coming to the counter. He was in charge of making the coffees.

"Welcome to Wishlist Café-" Soobin suddenly stops his words as soon as he saw who was in front of him.

"Hi, I would like a caramel macchiato and a slice of strawberry cake please." The girl whom Soobin always desires to see everyday was right in front of him.

Soobin, being clumsy, suddenly lets go of the cups he was holding and it all fell on the floor. Scratching his head while pouting, he picked it up while trying to hide from his crush.

"I-I'll remember- I m-mean I'll write that down, hehe." Soobin takes out a small notepad and pen to write his crush's order.

Soobin felt himself sweat as their regular customer keeps staring at him. He's nervous and his hands are shaking.

"S-So, ahm, a caramel macchiato and a slice of strawberry cake. Is that all you want to order, Y- I mean, ma'am?" Soobin was about to say the girl's name. He heard about it but the girl doesn't know that he knows her name.

The girl giggled, "Just call me Y/N. I'm a regular here anyways. And yeah, I just remembered that someone will hangout with me today so an iced americano and mint choco ice cream cake please, thank you."

Soobin felt himself get curious on who's going to hangout with Y/N today. Y/N never brought someone with her in this café so this is a first time.

"Here is your order, ma- I mean, Y/N." Soobin smiled shyly and scratched his nape.

"Thank you, kind sir." Y/N giggled and went to check her phone.

Soobin went back to the counter and everyone heard chimes again. He took a look at who came in and it was a male with raven hair.

"Here, Yeonjun!" Y/N shouted.

Soobin furrowed his eyebrows as he kept watching the boy who's walking towards Y/N and even sat at the opposite side of the table in front of Y/N.

He felt someone nudge him and it was Taehyun who was also looking at where he was looking.

"If I were you, I'd confess to her hyung." Taehyun shrugged.

Soobin sighed, "What's the point? She just sees me as a waiter and sometimes a barista. And besides, it's not like we're close or anything."

"Aigoo, that's why you two have to get closer!" Taehyun whisper-yelled.

"But.. What if that's her boyfriend?" Soobin points to Y/N and the boy named Yeonjun that is busy talking and laughing.

"I don't know, but you'll never know until you try, hyung." Taehyun just patted his shoulder before going back to being a waiter.

I'm a coward. Y/N doesn't need a coward like me. Soobin thought and sighed.

With Soobin being oblivious while making coffees, he didn't notice that Y/N kept staring at him with the same intensity when Soobin looks at her.

"Ya! Y/N, are you even listening?" Yeonjun clapped his hands in front of Y/N's face.

"Sorry.." Y/N lets out an airy laugh before taking a bite of her strawberry cake.

"Do you like that boy?" Yeonjun asked while smirking.

Y/N gasped, "Cover your mouth!"

"Oh, come on. I'm your best friend and I know you more than yourself." Yeonjun pointed to himself like he was so proud.

"And so? There's no point. He doesn't even notice me." Y/N shook her head.

Yeonjun was speechless. He can't believe that his best friend is this dense.

"Bro.. You're so dense!" Yeonjun scolded Y/N.

"What dense? Dense with what?" Y/N was confused.

Yeonjun just huffed, "Aish, let's just go. We still have dance lessons, Ms. L/N Y/N." He neatly arranged the dirty dishes on the table and was first to exit the café.

On the other hand, Y/N remembers Yeonjun's words. She looked at the coffee cup on her table that was now empty. She smiled and took out a pen to write something.

Soobin, Taehyun and their other workers were now cleaning the whole café as they're about to close and go home. In the midst of it, Soobin was about to throw the coffee cups made out of paper.

But then, he sees a coffee cup with a sticky note sticked on it.

To Soobin,

Hey, this is Y/N. Here's my number : +82 ***-****-***
Call me ;)

Soobin found himself blushing and smiling so silly. He was lightly slapping his cheeks while he can't stop reading the note Y/N wrote.

"Eww!! The girl made the first move to Soobin hyung!!" Taehyun yelled, teasing Soobin.

"Ya! Stop!" Soobin hit Taehyun's head.

Baby baby, you're a

caramel macchiato

Your scent is still

sweet on my lips

Baby baby tonight

Baby baby, you were

warmer than the

scent of a cafe latte

Do you remember that feeling?

Baby baby tonight

➳The End..❧