✎Choose Your Filter - Yeonjun✍

Requested by : btspinktxt

As I said we're going on a btspinktxt straight requests😌✨

I can be your genie~
How 'bout Aladdin? ;)

Enjoy reading ^^

+×+

Yeonjun was tired.

He's been used to always changing himself to always have the other person to like him. It's like everytime he was dating someone, he is acting for a K-drama.

But no matter how much people he dates, Yeonjun always comes back to one person.

Today, he decided to come to her.

*Ding Dong!*

Y/N almost choked on her popcorn as the the doorbell rang loudly. She was watching the new episode of Miraculous Ladybug that just came out and then suddenly somebody comes.

"Talk about great timing.." Y/N just sighed while shaking her head before she went to the door to open it.

"Who is it-" Y/N shuts her mouth as she saw Yeonjun in front of her. His hair was disheveled, his eyes are red and puffy and he smelled like alcohol.

"What the fuck happened to you?" Y/N asks directly but Yeonjun ignores her question.

"I have to ask you something." Yeonjun says and holds both of Y/N's shoulders.

"Answer my question first, Choi Yeonjun!" Y/N yells but Yeonjun acted like he didn't he didn't hear her question.

"Please.. When you're with me, which 'me' do you like? The bad boy, the nerd, the good boy, the flirt-"

"What the heck are you talking about?!" Y/N asks in confusion. She doesn't get why Yeonjun suddenly shows up to her house and ask this stupid questions.

"Just answer me!"

"But when I asked you, you didn't even answer, stupid!" Y/N argues.

"Please.." Yeonjun begs. His eyes shined with the light meaning he's about to cry.

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows and sighed, "Neither."

Yeonjun was desperate for her answer and he started to beg, "Please just answer.."

"I like none of them, Yeonjun! I like you for you." Y/N said emphasizing the last word.

Yeonjun shakes his head continously, "You don't understand.. Pick a version of me, Y/N. The version of me which you like the most. I need your answer.." He continues to beg, almost kneeling on the floor.

"CHOI FUCKING YEONJUN! JUST LISTEN, OKAY?!" Y/N snaps him out and shaked Yeonjun's shoulders.

"There is no other version of yourself so stop changing! I like you for you, Yeonjun. I don't care if you're flirty, you're funny or cute but all that matters is you being true to yourself! Before you love someone else, please love yourself first."

Y/N holds Yeonjun's cheeks, her tears almost falling as she hates seeing Yeonjun so miserable like this. She slowly kissed Yeonjun's forehead to calm him down.

Y/N does have feelings for Yeonjun. But she thinks she's nothing but just a friend. Just like Marinette to Adrien in Miraculous Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir. (lowkey promoting my fav show ehe ^^)

And besides, Yeonjun dates girls that is different from her. Y/N thinks Yeonjun will never like her more than a friend. But she was wrong.

"I'm sorry you saw me like that.. You must think I'm a weak person." Yeonjun said while he sat beside Y/N on the long couch.

"Ouch!" Yeonjun yelped when Y/N suddenly flicked his forehead.

"You're everything but weak, Yeonjun." Y/N says, "If only you can see yourself through my eyes, you'll know how amazing you are." She holds Yeonjun's hands, not knowing the male was already blushing.

"What are you watching?" Yeonjun just asks to change the topic.

"What am I- OH SHOOT!! NOOOO, MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!!!!" Y/N almost cried as she just missed the premiere of the new episode.

Yeonjun laughs, "Don't be sad, you can still watch the replay. I'll watch it with you." He smiles.

Y/N looks at him and can't help but smile either. "You look better when you smile. Unlike those times when I see you miserable almost each day." She pinches his cheek.

Yeonjun lays on her shoulder and hugs her waist making Y/N shocked. Y/N just caresses his hair before laying her head on Yeonjun's head while they watch TV.

Starting now, I'll show my love for you by being yourself, Yeonjun. Y/N thought.

Na na na na na na na na na
Pick your filter, just me
Na na na na na na na na na
I’m your filter, leave me you

It'll be a new us
Ay, overlay me in your heart

➳The End..❧

Speaking of Yeonjun..

A Moment Like This as an official book is published now, check it out now and stay tuned for my updates ;)