✎Interview - Ot5✍

This is not a request but a chapter for fun lmao

I hope you enjoy it ^^

Let's take a break from all the angst😌🍵✨

+×+

"Annyeonghaseyo~ This is Erin as your host and you're watching -itsyaerin-terviews! Today, we have a very special guest as they are the main characters of my stories. Please welcome, TOMORROW X TOGETHER!!" Erin clapped her hands while the five boys walked in.

"One! Dream! Annyeonghaseyo, TOMORROW X TOGETHER imnida." They introduced themselves and clapping can be heard all over the studio.

"Wow.. It's nice to see you all here! How did you all feel when I sent you the invite for this interview?" Erin asked.

"It's our first interview with you even though we've already met a few times so we're really looking forward to it and we'll answer the questions with pure honesty." Soobin even raised his right hand making everyone laugh.

"Yes, we do have some questions from your fans that is my readers as well. And also, the best part is we'll give some spoilers for my on-going stories." Erin winked at the camera before going back to her script.

She cleared her throat, "In Yaerin author-nim's story, Wishlist +×+ imagines, choose some imagines that was your favorite. Let's start with Huening Kai."

"Hm.. Boy! That was my favorite. I showed a new side of me and also Hospitalized Feelings! It was a sweet moment." Huening Kai chuckled.

"I don't know my imagines are mostly angst." Beomgyu pouts. "But I guess.. 0X1 = LOVESONG? It felt like we were shooting the MV again and it was so cool."

"Mine is Your Eyes Tell, it was an emotional roller coaster and I liked how the readers thought it was Beomgyu who died at the end." Taehyun laughed and Beomgyu slightly nudged him.

"My imagines are mostly fluff-"

"Lucky." Beomgyu pouts again making Soobin laugh.

"But I guess my favorite is Into You." Soobin said making the crowd go wild. Everyone knew it was the spiciest imagine (well, the first spicy imagine) the author ever written.

"The latest, Arcade, is my favorite. Even if it was only fiction, I almost cried while reading it." Yeonjun laughed, "Also, A Moment Like This which author-nim is currently making it into a book." He nods.

"Ooo~ That was some great choices. Okay, next question." Erin smiled, "Author-nim said that she already spoiled the +×+ series to all of you, please give us some spoilers."

"Well, mine is already finished so I'll chill." Beomgyu even brought out sunglasses and wore it.

"I want mine to be finished as well.. Please update author-nim, I want them to know what happened to Taehyun." Huening Kai begged with puppy eyes and a pout.

Erin giggled, "I will, don't worry. Now they asked for spoilers."

"Okay! Take note of this words.. Action, world tour, memories, eyes, life and love." Huening Kai said and smiled. The audience made sure they remembered those words.

"Secrets can ruin a relationship." Soobin said one sentence but it had a big impact.

"Taehyun estará atrapado en un triángulo de amor." Taehyun spoke in Spanish and the audience whined because they didn't understand.