Chapter 17

HARRYS P.O.V

Today is Tuesday and my parents are coming home, i called Chantel and asked her if she would want to meet my parents and miss school today. She asked her mum as she agreed to come over and miss school.

I was kinda stressing, i had so much to tell them. I couldn't wait til they meet Chantel, they will fall in love with her just as much as i did. I'm not sure how they will react to the big news of us moving in together, i hope they will support us.

KNOCK KNOCK there was a sound at the door, it was Chantel, "Hey babe" i lifted her and kiss her gently on the lips.

"I'm so excited to meet your parents" She said happily

"What if they don't like me?" Chantel added

"They will honey, don't worry" I smiled and pinched her cheeky softly, as she giggled away.

My phone buzzed on the table, i looked and it was a message for my step dad saying "Be there in 10 minutes"

Chan and I started making the extra clean, they are very fussy with there cleaning.

10 minutes went past as there was a loud knock at the door.

"Here we go" I smiled at Chantel, she smiled back while shaking nervously.

As i opened the door, my mum Anne gave me a massive kiss and a cute tight bear hug. "I missed you so much baby" "Missed you too mum"

Then my step dad Joe walked in and gave me a little hug.  I was laughing so hard inside.

"Mum, Joe. I have some news"

"You didn't get anyone prego did you haz?" Joe asked.

I laughed as i shock my head. I grabbed Chantel's soft hand. "This is my girlfriend Chantel".

CHANTELS P.O.V

WOW Anne was the most beautifulest woman i have ever seen, i hope when im her age i look like her, she was flawless.

*****

Anne and Joe just stood there, omg i am so nervous right now, they're not impressed.

"Hello sweetly" Anne said breaking the silents. She hugged me and gave me a friendly kiss on the cheek.

"Got yourself a good one there harry" Joe added as i laughed.

"Lovely to meet you both" I smiled and shock their hands, as Harry moved to the couch and I followed.

"Ohh there is one more thing?" Harry said, while holding my hand tightly.

This is where the big big news comes in, i really hope they support us. If they dont it will break my heart.

"Yes Harry, tell us" Anne said as Haz winked at me.

"Chantel and I are...." Joe cut us off.

"Engaged"

"WHAT, your only eighte-" Anne added

"No.. no mum" Harry said.

"We are going to move in together" Both of there faces dropped, this wasn't good.

"Soo, use happy" Harry added, while looking into my eyes.

Still they didn't say anything, Anne didn't look happy, but i don't think Joe minded.

"Harry your only 18"

"I no mum, which means i can do what i want,but we love each other"

"This is young love Harry, this happens to everyone" I was soo confused, she wasn't happy, why couldn't she pretend she was happy, and then be mad when i left.

"No mum its true love, school finishes in 4 days and that's when were planning" Harry grabbed my hand and place his soft full lips onto mine, i smiled while rubbing Harry's back.

"So are you happy?" Harry questioned.

"Well, this is alot to take in, and yeah i am happy, but your my baby"

"And i will always be your baby" Harry got up and hugged his mum as she cried, Not sure if it was happy or sad tears either way it was a cute moment.

"I'm happy for use both" Anne said while smiling at me. Joe was on the couch sleeping, i think he has a long weekend.

"Were going to unpack now" Anne hit Joe to wake up and walked in to there room.

I ran up to Harry as i wrapped my legs around his waist and hugged him. Harry kissed me, and pushed me against the wall that made a long bang. "Use two okay" I heard Anne speak. "Yes" We both replied.

Harry started kissing my neck, as he put his hand down my shirt. "Harry, lets go back to mine. Mums not home" I gave him a cute sexy smirk as i seen something stick up in his pants.

I giggled a little as Harry tried to hide his boner. "Mum, I'm going to Chantel's, be home in 2 hours"

"Your gonna need longer than that" i laughed as i pulled his shirt, taking him to his car.

"lets go have some fun" Harry said while squeezing my thigh.

*********************

SORRY HAVENT BEEN POSTING

THERE IS MORE TO COME

THANKS FOR 13K+ READS XOXO

I HAVE A NEW KIK @/ lolchantel

IG IS STILL @_NIALLSMILE & @ lolchantel that's my personal

thanks everyone xoox