Chapter 20

*2 DAYS TILL PROM*

CHANTELS P.O.V

I didnt get much sleep last night, i was still so upset at Harry even though i forgave him. I forsed myself out of bed, and got ready for school.

"KNOCK KNOCK", i answered the door and seen it was Harry. "Looking beautiful as always my love", he said while giving me a sweet meaningful kiss on my lips, which made me happy. I laughed as Harry noticed my eyes were really red and puffy. He pulled the hair out of my face and said "Your eyes? whats wrong",i looked at him, "I couldnt sleep last night", i said while putting my head down. "You should've called me" Harry smirked.

"Why babe?", "So i could cuddle you all night and never let you go" he replied. My eyes light up and i gave him a kiss on both sides of his cheeks, "Ready?" Harry said while grabbing my hands, i nodded as i grabbed my bag and headed out the door.

**

When we got to school, everyone was looking at us because they new what had happened, we held hands so everyone new Harry and I werre till together. I put my head down so i was now facing the ground. Harry kept looking at me, i could tell he was ashamed of what he done.

HARRYS P.O.V

I have never had so many eyes stare at me before, i wasnt liking it, expecially when they were all hating me on the inside. I dont blame them, i did hurt the love of my life.

Chantel went to her locker and i spoke to the boys. "Mate.. what were you thinking" Niall said shaking his head. "She kissed me" my eyes widened, i was getting angry. "Wait what? Emily told us, you kissed her" Louis added. My eyes opened much bigger than i thought, "She said what" my mouth formed a "O" shape.

"Ill be back babe" i said while sliding one hand over Chantels waist and slowily kissed her. "Where are you going" She asked. "Umm, babe dont worry, ill be back" i said while trying to find Emily.

There she was, Emily was acting like nothing even happen or that she hurt her bestfriend. i tapped Em on the shoulder and asked could i talk to her privatly. We went into the cleaners room, it was quiet their. "Why are you telling people that i kissed you when YOU KISSED ME" i raised my voice because she is such a back stabbing bitch.

"Babe dont get upset, everyone knows you kissed me except chantel, but dont you worry, this can be our little secret" She starting playing with my shirt and moving closer to me. "STOP" I pushed her away with a great force. "Oh so you wanna play hard to get" Emily smirked at me. "You're so sexy when you're bad" her eyes formed a cat shape as she pulled me closer to her chest.

"EMILY", i scream, "Harry" she moaned. she pushed me on a bunch of dirty towels, so now she was lying on top of me. I pushed her off as she growled at me. Was she trying to be sexy?, "EMILY, IM IN LOVE WITH CHANTEL NOT YOU" She gave me one of the biggest grissys i have ever seen, "But harry?" Emily pulled a puppy face look.

I pushed her out of my way opened the door and said "I will never love you" i slamed the door in her face as i heard her cry and throw things around. i must say i did feel a little bad, but when i think of the thinks she done. It made me feel good about what i did, i was sticking up for my beautiful young lady that i love.

I walked back to Chantel grabbed her waist and leaned my chin on her shoulder she seemed to like that. "i dont think Em will be bothering us anymore", she turned to face me and smiled, "Why babe what did you do" she giggled, "Just set things straight" i smirked as i lifted her up on the lockers, her legs were wrapped around my waist as we kissed. "Umm guys, still in school" Louis laughed.

Chantel and I, walked to class together as we held hands. "Im really happy, that Emily didnt brake us up". Chan gave me one of the cutest smiles ever, i pinched her cheek gently making her blush.

That whole class, i was sending her cute textes, and blowing her kisses. Emily was sitting with Shania as she gave us grissy while shania just said there admirring us and how in love we are, it was kinda werid because she always didnt like Chantel for some strange reason.

Before the last bell went to finsh school i texted Chantel

"Cant wait till we get to my place, parents went out to england again, you know what that means :) xx"

****************

THERES MORE TO COME..

HOPE YOU LIKE XOXO

CANT WAIT TILL PROM EHEHHEE GONNA BE SO GOOD

KIK ME @1DBRO (ADVICE OR IDEAS)

TELL PEOPLE TO READ THIS FANFIC XOX

FOLLOW ME ON IG @_NIALLSMILE

BTW EMILYS ISNT A BITCH IN REAL LIFE

THANKS FOR READING ILY ALL X