Chapter 28

CHANTELS P.O.V

I walked out of the hospital, Harry was no where to be seen. I looked at the ground and shock my head, while my mum grabbed my back leading me to the car. I couldn't stop thinking about Harry and how much he hurt me. I looked at my phone and had missed calls from Emily I had no idea why she was calling me. I rolled my eyes and hopped in the car I wasn't ready to go home, there are way to many memories of Harry and I had together.

My mum held my hand the whole car ride home, we didn't talk much at all I think we were both still in shock about everything that has happened. Everything was moving so fast, it was a never ending story, the prom was meant to be the best night ever. I just have to forget about Harry for awhile, its the best for me and the baby. All this stress is getting to me, and that's the last thing I need.

I walked into my room and just stood there. Memories started going through my head like I expected, I tried to stop but it was something uncontrollable. Tears started filling my eyes, he isn't worth my tears anymore. I walked over to the mirror and wiped the tears I once had for him.

******

Tonight is going to be one of the hardest nights, knowing I have no one on my side, I feel so alone right now, normally I would have Harry to talk to while he cuddled me but now no one cares apart from my mum. I wonder if Harry cares, really cares as much as I do.

I opened by bed while looking through my phone, as I came across pictures of Harry and I, I took a deep breath and deleted every single one of them. Even though I wasn't ready to do that, it had to be done sooner or later.

I was looking at the first picture Harry and I ever took, I was about to delete it as soon as I got a message from Harry.

"I miss your cuddles, I miss your kisses but most of all I miss you a lot!! The love I have towards you will never change, as each day goes on I will always love you until the day I die. Always and Forever Harry xx"

As I was reading tears fell onto my phone. I grabbed my phone and throw it, I couldn't take this pain anymore. I love him so much and its killing me. I picked up my phone, it was all smashed and cried into my hands. I didn't know what else to do. I took a deep breath in, and told myself that everything was going to be fine. With or without Harry.

I got off the ground and smiled to myself, no more crying, I'm done for real this time. 

*******

SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING. ILL BE UPDATING MORE HOPEFULLY

IM GOING TO EDIT THIS WHOLE FANFIC, LIKE FIX MY SPELLING AND STUFF

INSTAGRAM: @icecreamharold

AN KIK FOR ADVISE OR IDEAS @LOLCHANTEL

XOXOX THANKS FOR READING TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO READ