Chapter 8

CHANTELS P.O.V

Harry picked me up off my chair, and brand me over to the coach. Harry's eyes were shining into mine, he leaned in and gave me a kiss, i started blushing as i ran my hands though Harry's hair. He smiled making his dimples appear.

It was now midnight, Harry and I was getting tired. So we decided to go to bed, "Carry me" I said in a baby voice, while lifting my arms towards Harry. He smile and chuckled and he put his arms under my legs and carried me over to his room.

As Harry placed me on his bed my eyes were slowing closing as, he leaned in and placed his lips on mine, "night babe, love you". I grabbed his arm and pulled him over to me. Harry lied down next to me, wrapped his arms around me as i snuggled up to him. I could feel his warm breath breathing on my neck and smiled as we both went to sleep.

*******************************************

"Morning babe" I heard a husky voice whisper in my ear. I pretend i was asleep and didn't answer him, "Chantel?" he said panicking. Harry starting taping me slowing, "Chan?". "BOO" i jumped at him. "Babe you scared me", Haz said while i was laughing.

"Lets make today, fun. We go back to school tomorrow"  I said while jumping on the bed.

"What did you have in mine" Harry smirked while biting his bottom lip, as he pulled me back down and went on top of me kissing me slowly.

"Get of Haz" i said laughing while pushing him off me.

I got up, and i was still wearing my dress, i forgot to change last night. "I'm going in the shower" i said to Harry. "Can i join" he replied.

"Sure"

"Really?" His eyed widened in excitement

"No" I laughed, while walking in the bathroom.

******************************************************

Once i had finished my shower, i put on my trackies and a loose jumper. I tied my hair into a simple but messy bun and walked in to the kitchen. I seen Harry sleeping on the couch, he looked so adorable. I walked over and gave him a kiss on his soft pale lips.

He woke up and grabbed me around the waist and started tickling me. "Chantel, i want to spend the rest of my life with you" Harry said while holding my hand. I felt tears fall from my eyes, "Harry, i love you so much" He leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek,  as he got out of bed. He was shirtless with his underwear on. "Someone's sexy" I laughed and so did Harry as he went to the shower.

I was so happy to have someone like Harry, his personality is amazing, his sexy as, and he treats me like a princess, I am so grateful. While Harry was in the shower, i started making the bed and cleaning.

When Harry came out the shower, he was only wearing a towel around his waist, which turned me on. "Why did you make the bed, its not gonna stay perfect for long" Harry smirked and i giggled.

I ran up to Harry and started kissing him passionately, Harry began taking my clothes off and kissing me on my neck, he pushed me on the bed, and started moaning, he towel began to come off and the rest was history.

Once we had finshed our sexy time, Harry started smiled as he was holding me in bed naked. "Well i made the bed for nothing" i laughed. "That was amazing" Harry said as I got up out of his bed and put one of his white long shirts on. "It was Haz".

3 HOURS LATER.....

"We have school tomorrow Harry, are you going to tell people we are dating?"

"Yes, i want everyone to know

"But what about Emily, she is like in love with you"

"I don't care Chan, you're the one who i want to be with not Emily"

"awww Haz, i love you, but Emily's my best friend"

"If she was your best friend she will understand"

"You're right Harry, I'm going to get ready for school tomorrow"

*************************************************************************************

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS, THIS IS PROBS MY FAV CHAPTER.

XOOXOXOX

IG: @_NIALLSMILE