Chapter 26

CHANTELS P.O.V

"CHANTEL, CHANTEL" i heard people screaming my name. I flicked my eyes open, i couldnt see much, all i could see figures of people above me. I looked down at my mid-section and there was blood on my dress and bed, i felt a tear run down my face and i shut my eyes once again.

*2 HOURS LATER*

HARRYS P.O.V

Louis and I sat outside of Chantel rooms and waited for the doctor to tell me how she is going. Louis didnt speak to me at all. I couldnt stopping thinking that this was my fault, what is she lost our baby?.

"Harry Styles?, Chantels boyfriend." The doctor said while looking at his folder.

"Yes, how is she"  I asked as he looked at the ground.

"will she is fine" i shouted at him.

"yes but" he replyed

"BUT WHAT?? HOWS THE BABY?"

"We will tell you more information when we get it"

"Can i see her?"

"Not, just yet" He walked back into his little office and wrote some more notes down. I sat back down and cryed into my hand, "This is all my fault".

I seen my phone ringing and it was Emily, i answed. "Hey babe, how fun was before", "Emily that wasnt fun, it was a mistake" i replyed. "Harry are you okay? Have you been crying" She laughed, "Yes i have, and you know exactly why" i said in angre, "Oh yea how is the whore". "Dont fucking call her that" i screaming, people starred at me, "I was drunk Emily, so last night was nothing, i wish that never happened" I hung up the phone and threw my phone on the floor, it broke into pieces.

As the night went on, i still havent heard anything from the doctors and this point i was getting angry, i walked up to the counter and ask about Chantel. "Can i see her yet?". The lady looked at her screen and nodded her head, i smiled as i walked into Chans room.

I sat down on the chair beside her bed, i held her hand and whisper her name. There was no movement. I looked at her beautiful face and bursted into tears, i kissed her lips gently, "Im so sorry baby". I softly leaned on Chantels stomach, i felt something, a kick? the baby kicked, its okay, the babys okay. I called the doctors in, "The baby" "Is the baby okay?". The doctor smiled at me, "Yes Harry they are both going to be okay" I smiled as i cryed in joy.

As the doctors left i leaned back on her stomach, "I cant wait to see you" I whisper as i tickled her stomach. "Ive made mistakes, but i will never hurt you or your mother again" I layed on  her stomach, as i seen a tear run down Chantels face. I held her hand and kissed it very softly,i made myself comforable on the chair as i felt asleep next to Chantel.

*********

ILL WILL TRY AND POST MORE SORRY XX

KEEP READING, TELL PEOPLE TO READ THIS

ILYSM

ANY QUESTIONS OR ADVICE KIK ME : @1DBRO

IG: @_NIALLSMILE