Chapter 27

*HARRYS P.O.V*

The next morning i woke up right next to my beautiful girl. "Chantel" i whisper, there was no answer, i shaked her alittle. I seen her eyes flicker open, "Hello beautiful" she looked at me blankly. "Harry, call the doctor" Chantel said in a ruff kinda tone. "Is everything alright" i replied. "Harry just call the bloody doctor and stay outside". My face dropped, as my eyes filed with tears.

**

*CHANTELS P.O.V*

"Miss Wilberforce?"

"Yes, hows my baby, is it okay"

"Your baby is okay, how are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling fine"

I looked out the window and seen Harry crying into his hands, I turned away and asked the doctor to close the blinds, I couldn't stare at him for another second, what he did to me was horrible. "When can I go home?" I asked politely,  "You can go home in a couple of hours" I nodded my head as he left the room.

i grabbed my phone and had 7 missed calls from my mum, i totally forgot oh my god, I haven't told my mum that I was pregnant, she's going to kill me. I called her back "Mum" I said slowly, "Where have you been" She asked, I paused and let out a deep breath, "I'm in the hospital", "What, are you okay?", I started crying, "meet me at the main hospital, ill tell you everything" I hung up the phone quickly and cried loud into the pillow beside me.

Harry walked in "Are you okay?", "GET OUT OF HERE, YOU....YOU MONSTER", Harrys eyes got wider as i said that, "leave harry", "can't we just talk?" "I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TO YOU. NOW GO". He dropped his head, and walked slowly to the door, but before he walked out, he whispered, "I'm sorry, I will always love you". I couldn't say a word, I just didn't know what to say. I held my hands in my head and whispered to myself "I will always love you"

HARRYS P.O.V

As I walked out, my eyes began to water once again. I walked down the hall way, as my eyes caught Chantel's mother, "Harry. Harry" she ran up to me in a panic, "Is Chantel okay?", "Yes" She came closer to give me a hug because she knew i had been crying. I grabbed her tightly and pushed her away. "I'm so sorry" I ran to my car, I screamed, hit the staring wheel, then took a deep breath. I wiped my eyes.I started my car, and speed back home. I speed into the drive way, got out my car and slammed the door, ran into the backyard and played loud music. My blood was boiling so fast, I seen my dads punching bag and hit it so hard. Flashback started going through my head, "This is all Emily's fault" I hit the punching bag. I took off my top and swung it around hitting anything I could. I punched the punching bag a few times more, and layed down on the grass. I let out a loud scream and went back inside to take a shower still thinking about Chantel and our little baby.

CHANTELS P.O.V

I heard a knock at the door, and took a deep breath in, I'm ready to tell her everything. "Come in" the door squawked open, "Chantel" my mum ran up to me and held me tight. "Careful mum" I said nicely with a laugh, while holding my stomach. "Okay mum, I'm about to tell you something, but I need your full support!" i smiled and tears filled my eyes. "I promise", "I'm pregnant" She didn't seem surprised. "I just told Harry last night, he got mad, I couldn't find him any where" My voice began speeding up, "Louis helped me find him, but mum, Harry was with Emily and" I cried into my hands, "Everything is just so bad" I cried even louder. My mum had nothing to say, she just held me tightly and that's exactly what i needed right now.

"Mum can you take me home",

"ill ask the doctor, honey everything will work out, i promise you"

"I really hope so" I held the pillow beside me tightly, then threw it away, it reminded me to much of the times I've had with Harry. I still love him, but hate him right now. Why did he have to be such an ass?

"The doctor said you may go home, grab your stuff honey"

*******************************************************************

SORRY I HAVENT BEEN POSTING 

SORRY WASNT THAT LONG, BUT I LIKED IT

FOLLOW MY PERSONAL IG : @LOLCHANTEL

KIK SAME AS IG :))))

XOXOXO THANKS FOR READING