Chapter 5

HARRYS P.O.V

Its now 11 o'clock at night and Chantel and I are still up, and we both were really bored,I turned on the radio and Justin Bieber's song came on 'Boyfriend', i got up and starting singing it to her 'If I was your, boyfriend, I'd never let you go, I can take you places you ain't never been before, Baby take a chance or you'll never ever know, I got money in my hands that I'd really like to blow, I sang.

Chantel started laughing and then kissed me. We were dancing to the song, i was holding her waist and her arms were around my neck.

She started singing along, she sounded really good. After the song had finished, we sat on the bean bags that were on the floor and i asked Chan if she wanted to play truth or dare and she agreed to play.

She decide that i should start the game so i did exactly that. 'truth or dare?', 'dare' Chantel said cheekily. 'i dare you too kiss me like you've never kissed anyone before'. Chantel started smiling as she chuckled, she came closer to my face while looking at my lips while bitting hers. She leaned in and placed her lips on mine, her tongue touched the bottom of my lips and i let it enter my mouth, the kiss went for 1 minute!, once it was over I pulled her back to me and kissed her more, I couldn't get enough. We started breathing heavily, I carried her over to the couch as my  shirtless body was on top of hers, she pulled me away, "okay your turn" She smirked. 'Truth or dare Haz', 'um truth' i said. 'you fag' Chantel joked. 'Harry, what is the naughtiest thing you have ever done?'. 'well once i told my mum i was sleeping at my friends but then i went out and started drinking with my mates instead'.'ohh you bad ass' Chantel laughed and gave me a kiss.

We both walked over to my room, we couldn't stop laughing, Chantel's laugh was different, she hated it but that was the cutest part. It was 12 in the morning now and we were both getting really tired. Chantel and I jumped in to my bed. Chantel was lying on my chest and holding me, while my arm were around her, i kissed her lips an we both went to sleep.

**************

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK XOXOX

I REALLLY LOVE THIS CHAPTER OMG