Chapter 22

*PROM IS TOMMOROW*

CHANTELS P.OV

I told Harry to take me home today so i could get ready for prom, he kissed me on the cheek as he watched me go inside.

"Hey mum"  I said while giving her a kiss and closing my door. Ive been feeling really sick these couple of days, pains in the stomach and throwing up in the mornings. I rubbed my stomach as i got ready for tomorrow. I layed my dress on my bed with my shoes and acessories, wow my dress was stunning.

Something as been on my mind alot, since i have been getting morning sickness, maybe i could be pregenet. I was 17, might be pregenet and prom was tomorrow, this wasnt good. I walked back into the kitchen where mum was, i told her i was going into town, which was only a 10 minute walk anyway. She offered to drive me but i refused.

***

Once i was there, i didnt want to make it obvious what i was buying. I hid the pregnancy test as i payed for it, when i was walking back home i was starting to worry, what if i was pregenet, how would Harry react?, How would my mum feel. The stress of prom and now this, it wasnt good for me.

I got home, as i tryed hidding from my mum, luckily she didnt see me. I went to the toliet and took the test, I walked into my room and waited 30 minutes until i could see the results, the more and more i waited the more i became nervous. I just sat on my bed wondering, Harry used protection didnt he?. All these thoughts were rooming in my head.

Once the 30 minutes was done, i turned the test over and it was positive. My eyes widened and my mouth formed and "O" shape. I rushed to the toliet hiding the prenancy box, "Whats wrong Chan" mum asked, i ignored her as i shut the door.

I did 3 more test, just to be 100% sure. I rushed back into my room, and waited 30 minutes again, i hated the feeling of waiting. I kept looking at the test but they werent done still 5 minutes left.

**

When the 5 minutes was up, i looked at all the tests. 2 said positive and 1 said negative, most of them are positive. Im pregenet, i froze in shock. I wouldnt say i was mad and i was mostly happy but it was the wrong point in time. I had a good thought about how I would tell Harry and my mum, i was going to wait till after prom and the after party to tell Harry and my mum can wait a little longer.

I put the test in a bag and hid in my cupboard, behind my clothes so no one would be able to find it. I layed on my bed watching the fan twirl round and round, i shut my eyes and starting thinking. I mostly cared about Harry and how he would react.

Im going to just have to try and keep it away from Harry it was just 2 days, im pretty sure i can do that. I looked at my phone and there was a text from Harry.

Coming to school tomorrow babe?

-Nope, getting ready for the prom

aw :( okay, you're going to look stunning

-ahaha thankyou, love you Haz.

Love you more baby, see you tomorrow night.

Everytime Harry would call me cute names it would put a smile on my face. I threw my phone on my bed and went into the shower. As i was getting un-changed my stomach seemed normal, i weighed myself and i was till the same, which was good. I smiled as i hopped into the shower. I rubbed my stomach as i giggled to myself, Harry and I would make amazing parents i thought.

As i kept thinking i was pregent, i felt more happy. This baby was Harrys and I, just imagining our little baby running around our house, put a smile on my face. Pictureing Harry singing to our baby was the best thing. I really hope Harry can be as happy as i am. I walked out the shower and smiled and i looked at my stomach once again, Hiya baby, i whispered in my baby voice.

I got changed into my PJ's, said goodnight to my mum and went to bed early. I had a big day ahead of me tomorrow and i wasnt going to get as much sleep.

*chantels dream*

"Harry i need to tell you something" I smiled while grabbing his hand and leading him into a private place. "What is it honey?" He smiled. I took a deep breath in, "Harry, im-im pregent", he looked at me blankley. "Whos baby is it?" He didnt look happy at all. "Yours of couse" I laughed, "Arnt you happy?" I added. "Happy about what?, that were going to have a baby and were teenagers ourselfs". " But Harry were going to have a baby, it ours" i looked at the ground while holding my stomach. "I DONT WANT IT" Harry shouted at me. "but Harry, it-" He cut me off as he slapped me in the face. My face formed an "O" shape in how much shock i was. "Dont you dare hit me ever again" I said still in shock. "SHUT UP", Harry said while punching my stomach. I started crying as i was bleeding from my private area. I sat on the floor, holding my stomach.

*end of dream*

"NOOOOO" I screamed as i woke up in fright with tears in my eyes. I was breathing really fast, i looked at my stomach as everything was normal, nothing happened. It was only a dream, Harry would never do that, i thought. I calmed my self down, while hugging a pillow. I shut my eyes slowly as i began to fall asleep.

****

THERE IS MORE TO COME

HOW DO USE LIKE IT?

I THOUGHT IT WAS CUTE

KIK ME: 1DBRO (ADVICE OR IDEAS)

THANKYOU XOXOX