Chapter 14

CHANTELS P.O.V

Yay today I get to go shopping with Emily finally this day has come to pick out the best prom dress.

***

When Harry and I got into school, there were posters of Emily everywhere saying "VOTE FOR EMILY TO BE PROM QUEEN". Umm did i miss something, was i ,meant to do this, nobody does that, well not here anyway.

I walked up to Em "Hey whats all of this?" i asked.

"Just making sure people vote for me"

"and not you" i heard her voice mumble quietly.

"What did you say" I asked politly.

"Nothing" she said while laughing, as she walked to her locker.

I walked over to Harry as i put my hand on his shoulder, "Emily is kinda acting weird". i said while putting my eyebrows in. "Maybe all the prom stuff is getting to her head". "Yeah maybe Harry"

The bell went to go to class, and i was still thinking if Emily did actually said that, i know were competing against eachother, but if she wins ill be happy, and if i win i would like her to be happy. She is a very competive person.

When class finshed to go to lunch i walked up to Em "Still going shopping", she started laughing and nodded her head. "Ill meet you at the table" She said while skipping of into the distance. I kind of ignored her today, she wasnt herself.

****

"Hey love" a husky voice said while he put his hands around my waist and his head on my shoulder. I looked up and seen Harrys amazing curls, i smiled and but my sad face back on. "What wrong babe?" Harry asked. "Its Emily, she is taking this prom stuff to seriously, I no its important and stuff but she is kinda being weird."

Harry leaned in and gave me a kiss, "dont stress about her, put a smile on your face" i smiled at Harry as he grabbed my hand.

When we got to the table, Lou and Niall were there but Emily wasnt, I looked around and Emily was talking to Shania.. WTF. 

Haz and I sat down, "Why is Em talking to Shania' Louis said. "Umm i really dont know" I replied. We all looked at each other and then looked over to Emily, but trying to not make it obvious. "Go over there Chan" Niall said, while looking at me smiling.

"Noo Niall, i hate her"

"But she is talking to your bestfriend, they might be being mean to her"

"No, i think my bestfriend is talking to Shania, and they are laughing" I said while raising my eyebrows

*****

EMILYS P.O.V

"So Shania, you no our plan, yes?" I asked.

"Yes, on prom, im going to distract Chantel, while you try to have sex with him"

"GOOOD GIRL SHANIA" i said while walking away.

"Wait" i heard her shout.

"Chantels your bestfriend, dont do this"

"I honestly dont care, plus why do you your always a bitch to her" i said as i started laughing.

"Do this for me and ill get you and Lou back together" i added.

"Okay fine" Nia said with a frown on her face, she looked like she actually cared about Chantel.

"Ohh and by the way if that plan doesnt work, i will kiss him at the after party."

I couldnt wait till prom night, im going to get Harry and be prom queen, I love me. This is going to be one memorable night.

*****

I walked over to the table Chantel was sitting at, they all looked at me werid "What...." i said looking strangly. "Really" Chan looked at me.

"Yes what?"

"Why were you talking to Shania, you said you hated her"

"Im aloud to talk to her, your not the boss of me"

"I never said i was, im just asking" She looked at me weirdly. WHY CANT SHE JUST FUCK OFF.

"I was asking her to vote for me". i said while putting a face smile on. Its funny beacuse she doesnt know what we were talking about.

"Okay Em" She smiled.

********

When the bell went to go home i walked to Chantels looked and her and Harry were full passioning on. I sorta stood there awkwardly, i did a fake cought to get there attention. They stopped and Harry started laughing. "What time do i pick you up babe?"  Haz asked her. "Ill call you" Chan said while giving Harry one last kiss.

I unlocked the car, went in and i drove in to the city, they have a new shop called Topshop, they have amazing clothes, expecially dresses.

When we walked in to the shops, our eyes glammered, there were dresses everywhere, long, short, sparkles, plain. It was legit amazing.

CHANTELS P.O.V

I seen this dress that i fell in love with, it was tight around the waist, and puffy at the bottom. It was sparkles at the top and a aqua colour at the bottom, it was just above the knee.

Em found also an amazing dress, it was long and a lavenda colour. "Lets try them on" we squilled in excitment as we walking into the change rooms.

I tied my hair in a messy bun so i could see how the dress fits. "WOW" not to sound up myself but i looked really pretty this was the one, the dress i wanted for the prom. Words cant describe how much i loved this dress. I looked at the price tag and it was on sale YES. It was $300 dollars but its was a half price sale, so its $150. Okay that was more amazing.

EMILYS P.O.V

When i tryed my long dress on, i looked fricken amazing, i loved this dress it looked amazing on me, this was the one i had to get. This dress was $200 dollars though which was also amazing.

"Ready Em" I heard Chantels voice shout from next door.

"Yes. 1......2.......3" We both walked out and Chantel looked absolutely beautiful, the dress fit her amazing, that dress was so her. "WOW Chan, you look pretty as" Ok i got to say i was a bit jealous, her curvs even looked amazing. "Thanks Emily, but wow look at you, you look so stunning." "Thanks Chan" We hugged and got Changed.

While i was getting changed i felt bad about what i was going to do to Chan, if i kiss Harry or do anything to him, we will never be friends again, but she done that to me, you know what i dont care Harry will be mine and i will get him back.

****

We walked out and payed for the dresses. "What about acessories?" I asked. "Yes, Diva?" Chantel asked (Diva is a shop).

Chantel got aqua earring and peal braclet and necklaces. I got also pear things but lavenda flowered earrings.  "Ready to go Chan?"

"Yes ill text Harry now" I turned my head and rolled my eyes.

"Okay see you tomrrow Chantel" I said while jumping in my car, driving away.

***

CHANTELS P.O.V

I waited about 5 minutes for Harry to come. "Lets see your dress babe" He said giving me a kiss. I showed him the dress, he eyes opened brightly. "That dress is going to look amazing on you love". "Thankyou honey, do you mind if we got to my house, i want to show my mum". "Alright babe" Harry said while driving to my house, she is going to love my dress.

************

THERE IS MORE TO COME.

IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS KIK ME @ chanwilberforce

THANKS FOR READING :)