Chapter 29

I wiped my tears once again, then went to sleep.

*THE NEXT DAY*

I woke up this morning with a fake smile on my face, my mum walked in and sat on the edge of my bed. "How are you feeling baby girl" she said in the most gentlest voice.  I smiled and reply "I don't even know how I feel, the only thing I know is that I'm heartbroken, I can physically feel it". She rubbed my leg and said "I promise everything will be fine". She sounded so sure of herself but it was still hard to believe.

I got up out of bed, had a shower and got ready for the day. I tried really hard to forget what had happened but I couldn't get the picture of them two together out of my head, it makes me sick.

I heard a loud knock at the door, and I yelled out to my mum to get it. I heard the door squeak open as I heard my mum yell "get out, you are no longer welcome in this house". I ran out of my room to see who it was. It was the least person I would expect. EMILY. How does she have the nerve to come here, after what she had done.  "Go back into your room" My mum said angrily. "Chantel I came to apologise" I rolled my eyes. "Mum its fine ill take it from here". 

"What made you come here Emily" I said with a disgusted look on my face. "I just wanted to say, Im sorry, it wasn't meant to turn out like that" she replied. "You are meant to be my best friend, you have been after me all this time, I know you have"

"What, where is all this coming from"

"You always get every guy and when Harry actually fell for me and not you, it made you mad and you had to wreck it for me, I LOVED HIM"

"Listen Chantel" I cut her off. "Ive heard enough you can take your dirty self, and leave my house" tears started filling my eyes once again. She turned around to leave as I heard her whisper under her voice "bitch". "Oh grow up" I replied as I slammed the door behind me.

*2 WEEKS LATER*

CHANTELS P.O.V

My baby bump is slowly growing and I can feel myself getting better, and I'm glad I haven't seen Harry all this time. Its weird, I don't want to talk to him but I'm annoyed he hasn't texted me, or even tired to see me. I am the carrying his child and he doesn't really show any interest. I thought what we had was real. 

Where do I even begin, my mum and I have been talking about my school and how it brings a lot of stress on me, and thats the last thing I need. So I have made the decision to drop out of school, there is to much going on for me. Once the baby is born, I want to get a part time job and try and move out of home as soon as possible. I want to start my own life, I have matured a lot over the past year and have learnt so much. This is the direction I need to be going.

HARRYS P.O.V

Its been two weeks since I have last spoken to Chantel, I don't know why I haven't, I guess I'm scared about what she is going to say, I'm scared to hear the truth, that is one of my biggest fears hearing all the things that I have done to hurt her. I know she will start crying and it will break my heart, and if i try hugging her, she will refuse and I won't be able to handle it. I miss her like crazy, I want to talk to her, hug her and let her know how sorry I am. I know she must hate me, but she means everything to me and I'm not going to stop fighting for her until I get to hold her.

I still can't believe what I have done, I feel disgusted in myself. Even though I didn't have no control. I see Emily now and then, but refuse to talk to her. What she has done is unforgivable and she is a heartless woman, that makes me cringe every time I see her. 

You know what, Im going to text Chantel, just to saw her how much I still care!

"Chantel, I know its been awhile since we have spoken, but I want you to know I miss you so much and need to back in my life. I know what I did was horrible and I wish that night never happened. But Emily put something in my drink and took advantage of me. I really want to talk you in person, I'm coming over soon and we are going to settle this. I still love you and nothing is going to change that"

CHANTELS P.O.V

I was sitting in my room, and Harrys name popped up on my screen, and immediantely my heart broke once again. He is coming over??? I put my hands over my face and just thought about what I'm going to say. As I was reading the text, It was as though my feeling never left, Im confused about everything that has happened, but the one thing I am certain of is that I still love him.  I heard a loud knock at the door, It must be him... Here goes nothing.

*****

ITS BEEN TWO YEARS SINCE IVE UPDATED HAHAHA

IM BACK, ENJOY.

LEAVE COMMENT AND IDEAS XXXX