Chapter 11

EMILY'S P.O.V

Today is Tuesday, and Harry has barley looked at me. I can tell he has feeling for me, i just know it. I finished getting ready for school, and got in my car.

When i  reach school, Chantel and Harry were know where to be seen, Chantel is never late. The first bell went, i got my books and walked over to Chan's locker, but she still wasn't there.

**********

HARRY'S P.O.V

We got to school at around 10:30, the second class was almost finished, so Chantel and I decided to skip that class, there was no point in going.

I was walking to the back of the oval, while holding Chantel's hand. She looked up at me and gave me a kiss, and i smiled at her, "aww" Chantel said while poking my dimples, I started laughing and gave her a smirk.

When we got to the back of the oval, we start down and Chantel started a conversation about the prom.

"Harry, the prom is coming up soon"

"Yes babe, were going together right?"

"Of course, i wouldn't want to go with anyone else"

I gently pulled Chantel closer to me, i could see her lipstick shining in my face. Chantel was the most beautifulest young woman ever, i really love her.

"I want you to be the mother of my children" I joked, but was serious at the same time. Chantel came closer and gave me a cute bear hug.

I lied down on the warm grass, and pulled Chantel closer to me, she lied down on my chest while playing with my curls, it was quite relaxing that i began to fall asleep. We didn't talk much, but we were just enjoying each others company and i loved having Chantel with me.

******

CHANTEL'S P.O.V

Minutes later the bell went, Harry instantly woke up and we both started running.

When we got to our lockers, i grabbed my snack, then i saw Emily walking over to my locker. "Hey Emily, how was class?" "Good, where were use?"

"We were at the back of the oval". Her face turned into her jealous face, i was confused at this point.

"Em whats with that face?"

"What face?"

"Your jealous face" I began to laugh.

"I don't have a jealous face?" She argued. "Okay Em what ever you say" I said while closing my locked.

Harry gave me a sweet kiss and was waiting for me to walk to him. I grabbed Harrys hand and starting walked to where we normally sit, Emily followed.

When we got to the table, Taylah and Shania were there and they didn't seem to move, they always move. When Emily and I sat down, they gave us the biggest dirty look ever but mostly me. "Harry I'm going to sit somewhere else"

"Why babe"

"I feel weird sitting here with them" I whispered as i looked at the girls.

"Well im coming" Harry said as he got up and left the table. "Ill talk to you later Lou and Niall."

*****************

LOUIS P.O.V

"Why did you look at Chantel and Em like that?"

"They are losers" Shania said while laughing with Taylah.

"They are not losers, use are the ones that are for giving them dirty looks, you are obviously jealous of them"

"Babe why are you being mean?"

"No, Nia uses are the ones that are being mean, sorry but were done" I said while leaving the table.

"Cia bitches" Niall added while laughing.

Shania's and Tay's face formed in  a "O" shape.Ive been wanting to do that for a very long time. Nialler and I sat with Harry, and the girls. They are my true friends.

"What happened over there" Harry said while looking over at the girls.

"I just dumped Shania", Emily and Harry starting laughing. "Are you serious?" she added.

"Yess". "Lou you made her cry" Chantel said while looking concerned.

I felt a little bad , but she is a mean person. I deserve better, she treats me, my friends and everyone else bad. That's not okay.  "So who are you going prom with now Louis" Niall asked. "Ohhh crap, i guess no one". "I don't have a date maybe we can go together?" Emily jumped in.

EMILY'S P.O.V

I was sitting there waiting for Louis answer, "yeah sure Em, but as just friends". "yes of course" I laughed. This was all part of my plan, on the day of prom, I'm going to get Harry back. I don't care if Chantel gets hurt, she hurt me and you know what they say pay back is a bitch.

"Niall who are you going to go with?"

"Ive been texting a girl named, Sky. I asked her to come with me"

"Whats she look like?" Chantel asked.

"She has curly blonde hair and green eyes, she is very adorable" he said in his Irish accent.

"AWWWW little Niallers got himself a girly friend" Chantel said, while everyone laughed. I pretended to laugh because that wasn't funny at all, i thought she was weird. LOL why does Harry even like her, all i was thinking about was why doesn't Harry just kiss me already. Every time Harry spoke, i began to melt. His lips were so kissable.

When the bell rang, Chantel walked with Louis, Niall and Harry but he was in the back. Bad idea Chan, i put on a smirk and speed walked over to Harry.

"Hey Harry" i said looking straight into his eyes, so he would be tempted to kiss me

"Ohh hey Em" He said, he was trying to avoid me.

"So you and Chantel aye?. eww.

"Yessss" He gave me a weird look

"Not to be rude or anything, but why her?" i said pointing at Chantel, and put on a weird face.

"i don't know where to begin, shes just amazing and beautiful. Chantel is the one."  Harry said dreamily as he kept looking at Chantel.

"bye Haz" I was soo angry and he lied to me, she isn't amazing and she isn't beautiful well not as beautiful as me, i mean come on i was standing right there he could have kissed me. Well this is going to be harder than i imagined. I cant wait till prom..

**************

THERE IS STILL MORE TO COME :)

I HOPE USE LIKE XO

THANNKS FOR READING

COMMENT AND FAN ME

KIK ME IF YOU HAVE ANY GOOD IDEAS OR FEEBACK - lolchantel

IG: @_NIALLSMILE