Chapter 18

CHANTEL'S P.O.V

(SEXY TIME WITH HARRY)

When we got inside my house, i locked the door behind me as harry lifted me up, so my legs were wrapped around Harry's waist. "Harry" i moaned his name softly as he kissed in between my breast.

Harry threw me on the bed as he started unbuttoning his jeans, i took my top off as Harry's warm sweaty body was on top of me. Harry slipped his fingers to the back of my bra and slowly uncliped it. "i love you Chantel" he said while kissing down my stomach.

I was breathing really heavy at this point and so was harry. He hooked his teeth in to the side of my under and pulled them down. I giggled as harry made his way up to my lips. "babe got protection?", Harry ran to his jeans and got the condom out, as he slipped it on. I started laughing, I don't know why.

I was moaning really loud as I heard the car pull up in the drive way, "Harry" i said while pushing him away. "What" he smirk, i got up with the blanket around me, it was my mum. I am soo dead, you need to go. "Where", "Hide" i said while putting my clothes back on.

Harry ran into my cupboard naked. My bed was all messy, and so was my hair omg this isn't happening. I heard the front door slam. "Chantel", "Yes mum?" i asked.

"I'm home" she said while knocking on my door and came in. I looked down and seen Harry's condom wrapper on the floor, i stood on it as i giggled. "Whats so funny", "Nothing' i said while looking around.

"Okay Chan, your room is so messy"

"haha yeah, ill clean it"

"Okay.. How was Harry's parents?"

"They were great. goodnight"

"goodnight Chan, and clean up this mess, also do your hair" she said while strangely while closing the door.

I let out a big breath as i opened the cupboard. Harry was sitting down, while one of my dresses around his private part. He was giving me cute puppy eyes. Harry's hair was all messy, "Babbbbe" he said sadly in his husky accent.

I walked into the cupboard and sat on his lap, he hugged me around my waist as he rested his chin on my shoulders. "We will finish this at the after party". "Okay Harry cant wait" i said while playing with his curls. He laughed a little, as i smiled.

The after party was in 3 days which was after the prom, i had to get cute underwear and matching bra. "I think i better get home babe, school soon" Harry said while putting his clothes back on.

"Yay 3 days left" I said

"Yes, then we can get a house together" I added as harry smiled and kissing me on my lips.

Harry's soft large hands cupped around my chin, "You are so beautiful, i love you Chantel", he gave me another passionate kiss, that left me wanting more. "I love you too Harry", we looked into each others eyes and just enjoyed each other being there.

"now how am i going to get out of here?" Harry said while laughing

"Well, you can take the window" I walked over to the far window, that lead him to the font yard, that god harrys car was on the other side of the street.

When i opened the window, harry jumped out and gave me one last kiss. "Ill see you tomorrow okay" I smiled as he ran to his car.

How was I so lucky, I not the prettiest or the most popular girl so why me. I am just really grateful to have harry in my life. 

I'm sort of scared to go to school tomorrow because me and Emily are still fighting, I'm sick of it that's all we do, i guess we will make up one day but i will never forget what she said to me. Like how could my best friend hurt me? I guess I need to make new friends, I have Louis and Niall but no girls as friends

I just kept thinking about Harry and I, he was the one that made me happy!! I jumped in the shower, put my pyjamas on and went to bed, I was tied. Harry went hard tonight. I giggled to myself as I feel asleep hugging a pillow and pretended it was harry.

*******

SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING :)

HOPE YOU LIKE XOOX

THANKS FOR READING

KIK :@ lolchantel