Chapter 9

CHANTEL'S P.O.V

Today we have school, and i was getting so  nervous, i was thinking about how Emily is going to react, and what everyone is going to think. I put on my shirt, tie and a navy blue height waisted skirt, i though it was a cute uniform, Harry washed it for me because it smelt like rain.

It was 8:00am and we have to go in 30 minutes, and Harry was still asleep, "Harryyyyy" I sang. "Babe you have to get ready for school" I said while shaking the bed. "Come here you" Harry said while pulling me in bed and cuddling me. I felt his warm breath breathing against the back of my neck, and turned around so now i was starring into his eyes, his lips touched mine and playfully pulled him away. "Come on Harry, school starts in 20 minutes now"

I closed Harry's door so he could get ready, i made toast for us , and got out lunch ready.

When Harry walked out the room his hair was perfectly curled with ringlets, he was wearing his shirt with the school tie and his abs were visible, which was so sexy. i couldn't stop starring at him, he is so beautiful. "Ready babe?" Harry asked while eating his toast, "Yeah lets go".We grabbed out bags and walked outside, it was hot and the sun was very bright.

We jumped in the car, "Wanna got beach after school?" Harry asked. "Yes sounds good, but first i have to go home and work things out with my parents". "That's a good idea" .

When we got to school, Harry and I got out the car and people were starring. Harry grabbed my hand, and we walked into school.

I walked to my locked with Harry, and Emily was there, well this was awkward. I was holding Harry's hand right in front of her, she looked at me for awhile, i could tell she was shocked.

How could i do this to her, shes my best friend, but i love Harry and nothing is going to get in the way especially Emily.

Emily, "Harry and I are dating now", i said in the sweetest voice but, she gave me a blank look.

EMILY'S P.O.V

How could she do this to me. Harry was mine, he liked me first. I haven't spoken to Chantel in awhile, i hear she go kicked out of home. So its good that shes okay but bad that's she is with my Harry.

I'm going to act like everything is okay, and I'm going to get Harry back. Why would he like Chantel? I mean shes pretty but I'm way prettier.

"So you and Harry are dating?, that's great" I said while putting on a fake smile. Chantel gave me a hug thinking that we are friends again. WE WEREN'T.  Harry smiled, gave Chantel a kiss and walked over to Louis. WTF they kissed right in front of me, she is such a bitch, I'm going to get her back, Harry's going to be mine.

CHANTELS P.O.V

Thank god Emily doesn't care, she normally moves on fast so lucky she isnt jealous.

"So hows things with your parents?" Em asked.

"I don't know, Harry's going to take me after school to sort things out"

"Hope everything works out"

When the bell rang, Harry came over to me and kissed me. We got our book and went to our first class. "Lets go babe", I smiled, while holding Harry's hand to our first class.

Harry and I got the back sets. The class had started, the teacher was talking but I was so distracted, Harry kept blowing me kisses, put his hand on my legs and sending me cute notes. I got to say he is so romantic.

Emily kept turning her head back to see what we were laughing about. We got in trouble heaps of times. "GET OUT" Ms Jones yelled, pointing and me and Harry. When i got up Harry hit my bum and i started laughing.

When we walked out the class room, Harry started kissing my neck on the wall. "Harry not now" I playfully said while pushing him away. "You just turn me on so bad", "Ohh Hazza".

*****************************************

When class was over it was lunch time, Emily and I walked to our lockers, while Harry was walking with Louis and Niall.

We got our lunch and sat on the same table as Harry, Louis, Niall, Taylah and Shania. Harry gave me a kiss. Shania gave Louis a kiss and left, Taylah left to because she always follows Shania.

"You and Harry are the high school sweet hearts" Niall said, while putting on a adorable smile. I playfully hit and starting laughing. "Have you spoken to your parents yet chan?" Louis asked. "Nope, Harry's taken me after school" I replied. "We hope for the best" Niall added.

The bell rang to go to our last class, so Emily and I walked to class as i gave Harry a kiss. I didn't want to be that overly attracted girlfriend, so i gave him his space.

I got my books and Emily came walking to my locker, Harry wasn't in my last class. I closed my locker and locked it.

When we go to class, it was kinda awkward with Emily, because i haven't spoken to her in a while. "So have you picked out a dress for our year 12 prom?' Emily asked. "Nope, not yet. We still have 2 weeks so, maybe we can go shopping soon" I added. "Yes sounds good".

*************************************

The bell rang to go home, Harry would normally be at his locker before me, but he wasn't there. I put my books in my locker, and waited for Harry. I was on my phone about to text him, when all of a sudden someone grabbed my waist and span me around in the air. It was Harry, he put me down and gave me a passionate kiss, didn't from usual it had so much passion. "Ready to go sort things out with your parents?" He asked, while grabbing his bag. "Yes" I said nervously.

---------------------------------------------------------------

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT, MIND THE SPELLING MISTAKES

FOLLOW MY IG: @_NIALLSMILE

FOLLOW EM'S IG: @omghorun

KIK ME @CHANTEL98

THANKS FOR READING

ILL TRY AND POST AS SOON AS I CAN XOOX

I WILL POST AS SOON AS I CAN XOXOX