Chapter 25

Harrys p.o.v

Everyone made room so Emily and i could have our dance. I grabbed Emilys hand and lead her down the stair, i smiled politly while holding her waist on the dance floor. Chantel kept looking, i felt so bad, i wasnt intrested in Emily at all, and not to mention i might be a father. The slow music started playing, Emilys head leaned against my shoulder as we swayed to the music.

I was enjoying dancing with Emily, i felt her head move from my shoulder as she made eye contact with me. Her beautiful green eyes shined into mine. She was a very pretty young lady. Emily began leaning in for a kiss, i looked away and turned to Chantel, but she was no where to be find niether was Louis.

I looked back at Emily, as she look disapointed. "Emily no" i pushed her away laughing as she went into a turn. "I know you want to kiss me" she whispered. As the music stopped, Ms Jones started talking "Now everyone dance". The music started playing once again. "Ill see you at my after party Harry" She smirked as she walked back to her friends.

*****

"Niall have you seen Chantel?"

"Yeah she went some where with Louis"

"Do you know where?"

"nope, sorry mate"

I ran outside and tryed finding her, what if Louis tryed to make a move on her? all these thoughts came in my head. i walked back over to Niall "i cant find her anywhere", "Just wait till the after party, shes going isnt she?" Niall said while smiling, "Yea" i replyed nervously. "Then dont stress mate".

My favourite song started playing, i started dancing when all these cute girls started dancing with me, i didnt mind . I started laughing and having the time of my life. "Harry, wheres your girlfriend?" The blonde one asked. "She isnt here right now", "She shouldnt leave a man like you alone" she whispered while moving closer to my neck. I started laughing and she placed kisses on me, "what are you doing" i moved her away. "Harry let me take control" She grabbed my hand and tryed leading me into the toliets. "No thanks" I laughed as i walked back to Niall and danced some more.

*****

It was now 12am and that meant Emilys after party. "Lets go Harry" I jumped in Nialls car as he drove me there. "Wheres Chantel" Niall asked, "I dont know" i replyed.

"have you seen Louis?"

"Nope"

"Harry, why dont you care?"

"I do"

"Seems like it" Niall said sarcasticly , i laughed because Chantel will be fine. That whole car ride was silence apart of the radio playing quietly in the back.

********

Once we had reached Emily house, i grabbed the drinks out the back and yelled "Partys Here" everyone looked at me "YEAAA" i laughed while dancing into the crowd. Everyone was crowing me, even Emily, she was so close to me. "What another drink?" she asked. I nodded my head while dancing to the beat. Emily passed me the drink, it tasted alittle different than usual, "Whats in this" i asked. "Just a normal drink" she laugh. I didnt think anything of it so i kept dancing with my drink in the air.

A few hours went passd and i started to feel sick, i went up to Emily and asked where her bathroom was. She gave me a cheeky smile and grabbed my hand "Here ill show you" she lead me upstairs into her room and locked the door behind her, i was drunk so i was laughing alot.

"Emily, this isnt the bathroom" She put her fingers near my mouth so i couldnt talk, "Shhh, Harry" She leaned in slowy while looking at my lips. Emily smiled and so did i, and before you know it our lips meant. I felt her tounge slide across my lips and i let it entre. I pushed her on her bed and layed on top of her.

CHANTELS P.O.V

I finally reached Emilys party, because i was worried about Harry. "Louis where is he?" i asked in panic. "I dont know, but do not stress". I put my hands over my stomach because there were crazy people everywhere. I new my way around Emilys house pretty well, because we WERE bestfriends.

"Maybe Harry went home" ,Louis thought, "The party just started" i laughed. "Harry" i kept screaming across the room. "Do you know where Harry is" I asked everyone the same question, until i seen Niall, "Niall, have  you seen Harry". "Oh that idiot" Niall replied, my mouth formed an "o" shape because Niall was Harrys mate. "Why is he an idiot?" i asked, he looked at the floor and shock his head.

"Niall" i screamed, "Whats going on?". "He went upstair with Emily". My face dropped, this is what Emily wanted. "Louis hes with Emily". Louis held my hand tightly and walked upstairs trying to not be loud. I seen Emilys door and i heard loud moaning of Harrys name. I opened the door as it slammed to the back. My face fell, it felt like everything was it slow motion, it felt like this was all fake but it wasnt. My bestfriend and my boyfriend lying there naked together. I turned around, and ran down stairs, "Chantel wait" i heard his voice scream.

As i was running................. i sliped.

************

HOPE YOU LIKED IT

SORRY I HAVENT POSTED MUCH

KIK @1DBRO

IG: @_NIALLSMILE