Chapter 7

CHANTELS P.O.V

When Lou dropped us off at home, i was feeling a little bit tired, and wasn't feeling well at all, since its was that time of the month.

I told Harry i was going to have a lay down, as i kissed him on the cheek.

HARRY'S P.O.V

Chantel walked over to my room and shut the door. I had an idea, i called Lou once again and asked if he could take me back to the shops.

When we got there, Lou stayed in the car and i quickly went to go to the shop. I didn't care about how much the dress was, i just wanted her to see how beautiful she is because that's how i see her.

When I reached the shop, and i was just in time because she was just about to close up. "WAIT", I got her attention, and she held the door open.

"Can i just quickly buy this dress please" i said pointing at the display window. She nodded and pushed the door open. "Thank you" i said as she smiled at me.

When i bought the dress, i ran as fast as my legs could take me to Lou's car! I jumped in and he drove off!

I hopped out the car one last time and ran inside, lucky Chantel was still asleep. I looked at the time, i was only about 10 minutes at the shops.

I had an idea!! I got yellow sticky notes and a pink sharpie out and staring writing cute notes on them! 'She is gonna love this'

CHANTELS P.O.V

When i flickered my eyes open, I looked at the time on my phone and luckily it was only 6:30. As i stood up and looked in the mirror, i seen my red dress that i wanted! HARRY GOT IT FOR ME!! My face had the biggest smile i could ever pull.

Beside the dress there was a bunch of red rose, and there was a note on the flowers that said...

'Just for you babe, put the dress on, get ready and walk into the kitchen. I love you!! 

Always and Forever 

Harry xx'

My heart was melting, i cant believe he would do this for me! I ran in excitement to the shower.

When i finished my 5 minute shower, i got dressed, but was going to put my dress on last! I put light make up on, with cute black eyeliner, mascara and i put red blush on, Harry always said it makes my eyes stand out. I put moose in my hair and made it natural, i put it all to the side, and walked back in Harry's room.

As i put the dress over my head, trying to not mess my hair or make up, up. I put my black converses on because I'm not the one for high heels plus i had none with me.

When i looked in the mirror again, wow i actually looked pretty good. As i opened the door, a gust of butterflies popped into my stomach.

"Harry" i whispered, i don't think that he heard because there was know answer. When i walked around the corner, Harry's hair was perfectly curled, he was in a tucks, when Haz smiled the dimples on his face appeared which made me melt inside and when i looked around, the place looked amazing, candles everywhere, rose on the floor shaped in a heart. It was just.. just PERFECT! I love him so much.

HARRY'S P.O.V

When Chantel walked out, i was speechless, "You look beautiful Chantel" i said while still admiring the way she looked. Chantel ran up to me, gave me a massive hug, i lifted her up, as she wrapped her legs around me and started kissing. "Harry you are the sweetest" she giggled as i let her down smiling. I was proud of what i did!

I open the chair for Chantel so she 

could take a seat, the meals were all ready and set out to eat! I couldn't stop smiling at her, "I love you" we both said at the same time, Chantel laughed an so did I.

As we both began eating, we didn't talk much, but we were just enjoying the moment of having each other.

Every now and then we would look up and smile, i would wink at Chantel which made her blush even more, i thought it was adorable.

Then when Chantel looked up, she had some sauce on her face. I licked the top of my thumb and placed it on the sauce, that i had gently cleaned up her face. I leaned in a gave her another kiss, we lifted our heads up and began tickling each others noses with our own. I leaned in once more a gave her one fast kiss on the lips.

When we had finished eating, i moved my chair closer to hers. Chantel grabbed my hand and kept saying thank you, and how much she loved me and course i said how much i loved her back.

*******************

HOW IS IT HAHAHA

LEAVE COMMENTS

NO HATE

KIK: lolchantel