EPILOGUE

Roselia's wedding with Theoden was pretty magical as cliche as it sounds.

Niven and his partners witnessed the whole empire celebrating the girl's union with Theoden. They were lucky enough to get front row seats along with Noah, but Niven doubted the male was actually enjoying his time here since Noah kept being annoyed by the princes and other sovereign members of the royal family.

Niven figured Noah would get used to being in this palace since it had been one year since Roselia's engagement party. The male kept receiving invitations to the palace ever since he met with the empress, but he never came back until now.

"You haven't seen Alessio in a year. Aren't you being a little too cold?" Niven whispered.

Noah scowled. "Maybe if he stops trying to feel my ass every second then we might have a pleasant conversation. His brothers are weirding me out as well. I can't wait to go home."

Next to Niven, Simeon chuckled at his reaction. "Isn't this a good thing for you? Don't you want to become the empress? Even Empress Lysander is ready to hand his crown to you."

"I know, he tried gifting away one of their family heirlooms only empresses have touched. I had to make my familiar send it back before my family gets the wrong idea of me stealing a national treasure."

Niven hid a smile and found Noah's outburst a little funny. It was also somewhat painful for him to watch Alessio and Mikhail try chasing after Noah relentlessly as they kept getting rejected. Perhaps one day they'll end up together.

After the wedding, reception was taken place inside of the central palace. Everyone was busy gathering around and enjoying themselves, drinking without a care as Roselia and Theoden walked around and started to dance.

Niven watched the two of them fondly. They really did get together in the end. It was hard for him to believe it after so many years, but the evidence was right in front of him.

Arien placed a gentle arm around the boy's waist and lowered his head to whisper, "What are you thinking about, puppy?"

"Nothing much."

"Really?"

"Well, I wondered if we'd look like that."

Mirren turned to look at Niven curiously. "Like what?"

"Roselia and Theoden. I wonder if we'd look as happy as them once we get married."

Simeon and Levi couldn't help but also turn toward Niven. They felt warm all over and thought about how precious Niven was. The others were also extremely happy to hear that and added onto Niven's question, wondering how exactly their wedding should go.

While they talked, Arien slightly slumped over Niven's form and let it head fall on top of the blond's shoulder. He kept leaning on him for a while and didn't say anything. He felt a little hot as well.

Niven didn't really mind and had to adjust himself once in a while while he talked with his other partners, but Grimmwolf stared long and hard at Arien before he eventually nudged Mirren.

Mirren frowned. "What?"

Grim whispered something in Mirren's ear quietly. The brunet's annoyed expression dwindled down and changed.

"Right now? It's always this place that makes us act up."

From the side, Agustine and Silas noticed the two of them talking in hushed voices. The demon grasped the ends of his brother's sleeve and tugged on it a little, wanting Silas to speak for him.

The angel questioned, "What are you two talking about?"

He wasn't able to get his answer when Arien let out a small sigh before he possessively let out a growl and gripped Niven tighter. The boy gave Arien a questioning look and had to think for a moment what was wrong until he felt the alpha starting to run his nose down his neck.