Disney

Today was a double date with Peter and MJ. We had decided to fly to Disney to enjoy a nice day. I was currently in a red tank top and a white skirt, trying to dress like Snow White.

"You ready?" Reece said, wrapping an arm around me. I nodded and she kissed me. I put my hands on her hips, pulling her closer. Our mouths melted together. I felt so lucky to have her as mine. After a few moments, I pulled away from my girlfriend. As soon as I did, a knock interrupted us.

"You two lovebirds ready?"MJ teased, wrapping her arms around Reece and myself. I smiled, leaning into MJ's shoulder, smiling at her.

"What do you mean, MJ? You and Peter are love birds too" Reece said which made MJ blush. She rolled her eyes at the comment.

"Shut up" she said, her cheeks flushing. Peter stuck his head in the room, looking for his girlfriend.

"Are we ready?" Peter asked, looking at us. We all nodded. We headed out. I grabbed Reece's hand. I rubbed my finger over her hand, making her smile at me. Reece hated planes but she knew that this was the only way for the date to happen. We got onto the plane and I sat next to Reece, who had gone completely white.

"Giggles, it is going to fine, okay" I said, kissing her. She kissed me back, putting her hand on my right cheek. I pulled away from her, a huge smile on my face. "I'm right here, baby girl" I said, smiling at her.

"How did I get so damn lucky?" she said, smiling at me. She gave me a quick kiss before we both got settled into our seats. The plane lifted off and Reece took a hold of my hand, squeezing it. I kissed our entwined hands, making her smile. Once the plane leveled off, Reece crawled into my lap.

"Baby, I am so fucking glad to have you in my life. I love you so damn much" she said, putting her hands on my face and kissing me. I kissed her back, so goddamn happy to have her in my life. A cough interrupted us.

"You guys are too damn cute" MJ said and Reece subsequently hid her face into my shoulder.

"Have you seen you two? I mean, come on" I teased and both Peter and MJ blushed. Reece kissed me on the cheek and then lowered her mouth to my neck. I tensed as both Peter and MJ were still in the room.

"Relax" she whispered against my neck and I leaned my head back as I felt her tongue against my neck.

"Jeez. We're still here" Peter said, his cheeks bright red. Reece giggled, grabbing my hand and dragging me to the bathroom. This was going to be a fun plane ride, I thought to myself while giggling. I could hear both MJ and Peter laugh as we closed the door to the bathroom to have our fun.

After we were "done", Reece and I left the bathroom. As soon as we did that, MJ wolf whistled at us, making both Reece and myself blush.

"You guys, you are part of the Mile High club" MJ said and my cheeks turned even more red.

Reece grabbed my hand and pulled me to her seat. She sat down and I put my head on her shoulder, smiling up at her. I was so damn lucky to have Reece in my life and by my side. I slowly dozed off, her smile taking over my sleep.

"Wake up, sleeping beauty" I heard someone say and I opened my eyes to see Reece over me. I smiled at her, leaning up to give her a kiss. She smiled into the kiss and quickly pulled away, smiling at me.

"We're here" she said. I got up, stretching my legs. Reece grabbed my hand, smiling at me. She and I walked off of the plane, our hands swinging back and forth. I was so happy to have Reece by my side. We made our way throught the airport and after about half an hour, we were able to fund all of our stuff.

"Damn, can I marry you two right here and now" Peter said and both Reece and I gasped. We expected those words to come out of MJ's mouth but Peter? He usually doesn't say stuff like that. It is usually MJ's territory. Peter and MJ both laughed, tears coming from their eyes.

"Sorry, you guys, we thought that it would be really funny if I had Peter say it instead" MJ confessed and I giggled, throwing my head back. Reece wrapped her arm around my waist, pulling me close. We got into a car which drove us to Disney.

"Babe, I am so excited," I said, squeezing Reece's hand. She kissed my hand, making me smile at her. We arrived at Disney and we had a blast. My favorite ride was the Star Wars themed ones.

"Reece, I had so much fun with you today" I said, wrapping my arms around my girlfriend.

"Ava, I have something to tell you. This past year has been the best year of my life. You are my best friend and my favorite person. You make me happier than I ever thought possible. Ava, I know we are not ready for marriage yet but I want you to know how much you mean to me. So" Reece said, getting down on one knee and pulling a box out of her pocket. My hands flew to my mouth as tears flooded my eyes. "Ava, will you make the promise to one day, becoming my wife" she asked, opening the box. My eyes widened as my eyes took in the yellow ring. I nodded and she slipped it on my finger. I put my hands on Reece's cheeks and kissed her. Tears ran down my cheeks.

"Reece, I love you so much. I love you" I said, kissing her again. I pulled away and hugged her tight. MJ and Peter came by and hugged us both.

"She really stressed over it. Trying to make it as perfect as possible. She even got Steve and James's blessing" MJ said and I turned to Reece.

"You did?" I asked and she nodded. I kissed her again.