This chapter is a thank you to all of the readers (all 300 of you). I love you all and I thank you for sticking with me so far. I plan to enter this in the Wattys. I just have to get to 50,000 words first. So this is me trying to get there. This has easily become one of my favorite pieces of work that I have ever completed. Ava James Barnes Rogers is so damn important to me and I love her with every part of me. She means so much to me and I am so happy that 300 of you like her as well. I am almost there and I am so excited to get there. I love this book and I have become so much more confident about my writing skills because of Ava and her journey.

The second book will be titled "Winter In Action". This book will have Ava living with Lydia, Lillian, Tony and Pepper but Ava will spending a lot of time with May, Peter, Rayne and Reece. You will obviously get to meet Rayne and Reece Parker, Peter Parker's cousins. Rayne is best friends with Liz and Betty. She is currently dating Flash. She is currently a cheerleader. She is played by Madelaine Petsch. Reece, on the other hand, is best friends with Peter. She is the complete opposite of her twin sister. She is a lesbian and has a crush on Ava but doesn't want to ruin their friendship. Reece is played by Holland Roden. Ava is super close with (as you have been able to tell from the additional chapters of this book) with Peter, Aunt Sharon, Reece, MJ and Rayne. Especially with Reece, MJ and Peter. Ava and Peter will become partners in crime. They fight Queen's crime by each other's side.

"Winter In Action" will take place during Spider-Man: Homecoming and Avengers: Infinity War. I was originally thinking of putting Avengers: Endgame in there as well but that it would make more sense if Avengers:Endgame was in the third book (if I ever get it made lol).

I will be adding Joe Keery (aka Steve Harrington from Stranger Things) and Sabrina Carpenter (aka Maya Hart from Girl Meets World and the blonde girl from Driver's License) as unknown characters. Winter in Action will expand on Ava's complicated relationships with Steve, James and Tony.

Again, thank you all so much for the love and support for Ava and her story