Movie 1: Hamilton

I grabbed Reece by the hand and sat down on the couch. She let go of my hand as she sat down next to me. She laid down next to me, laying her head in my lap. I began to play with her hair, wrapping it around my fingers. We sat there for a few minutes, just happy to be in each other's company. But then Reece cleared her throat, getting my attention.
"So, what are we watching today, my sweets" Reece asked, looking up at me. I smiled down at her, kissing her on the lips.
"We are watching a musical called Hamilton," I said and Reece's eyes lit up. She had always wanted to watch it but we just hadn't had the time to sit down and watch it yet.
"Really?" she asked and I nodded. Immediately, she leaned up and kissed me, pulling me close to her. I giggled, smiling into the kiss. She smiled into the kiss as well, putting her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues began to fight for dominance. I then pulled away when I heard other people come into the room. It was MJ, Peter, Rayne, her new boyfriend, Lillian, and Lydia. Rayne used to date Flash but they had since broken up with him because he was a complete asshole to everyone and anyone.
"Look at you two," MJ said, giggling. I rolled my eyes at her but then I saw Peter. My eyes widened as I recognized the lovesick look in his eyes. "You two are too cute," she said, sitting next to us.
"Well, maybe you can have that with Peter" I said, looking to Peter.
"Puh-lease. We're just friends. Right, Peter" MJ asked, looking to the boy. His face paled and he nodded.
"Sure, MJ" he said, looking at the ground. I gave Peter a small smile as everyone got settled into their seats.
"Okay. You're ready" I said, pressing play on the remote. The musical began to play and Reece curled up into my side, kissing my cheek. Reece began to sing along, as did MJ and Rayne.
"Do we wanna have a sing along" I asked and all of the girls nodded and I paused it. "What about dressing up as modern versions of the characters" I asked and they all squealed. "Okay, we are going shopping. Let's go, girls" I said and we headed out. I felt bad leaving the boys here by themselves but I knew that they could handle themselves.
"Who is being who?" MJ asked. "Because I want to go as Eliza" she added. The other girls began to argue. After about half an hour, it was decided that MJ and myself would be Eliza, Reece and Lydia would be Peggy, and Rayne and Lillian would be Angelica. I held MJ's hand as we went off on our own. MJ and I, we had been so close ever since the first day that we met. She was my best friend in the entire world, besides my girlfriend. She meant the world to me as did her happiness.
"So, Michelle, what do you think of Peter?" I asked and she just gave me a look. "Come on, MJ, what do you think of him?" I asked her, holding both of her hands in mine.
"I don't know, Ava. When he was with Liz, I wanted to be with him so bad. But I didn't want him to know so I was indifferent towards him. But now that he's single, I don't know what I want. He makes me really happy, Ava, but he doesn't know that and he never will, okay. He will never like me the way that I like him, okay. Look at me. I am not your conventional girl, okay. He had Liz Allan. He had the most perfect girl in the world. He really liked her. He wouldn't like me. Why would he want me?" she said and my heart just broke at her words. I knew she liked Peter but I didn't know why she wasn't going after him. I grabbed her face in my hands.