*N* 24

24

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!" I shouted out of frustration as I threw the pillow I was holding to somewhere and rolled myself on the bed for the tenth time.

My bed is completely messed up now because of that. The pillow is placed on the floor, the bedsheet is already crumbled and my comforter is hanging to my bed, almost falling on the ground.

I woke up around 6 and now it's already 8 in the morning. I remembered I don't have class because this day is Sunday and tutorial season with Ken so meaning I will not see him. But I want to see him!

For the two hours of being awake from sleep, I was thinking what way I will do so I can see Ken today. But fvck! There was no idea coming into my mind and it makes me feel irritated.

I knew where his place was but not exactly his home. So it's useless!

I got up and sat on my bed and leaned my back against the headboard. I calmed myself by inhaling and exhaling a lot of times for me to think properly.

"Haaaaa!!!!!!!!!!" I exhaled a lot of air for the last time and fortunately it made me calm.

Sunday..........Sunday.............Sunday.......
Memories suddenly flashed in my mind. Memories of him wearing a white long dress with a candle in his hand when I saw him at the Church.

My face lightened when I learned something and idea popped up in my mind. My eyes widened and lips formed a curve, a smile.

"Yes! To the Church! I can see him there!"

I fastly grabbed my phone from the bedside table and dialled my friend's number. I called Almyra first because her name is the first thing I saw in my contact. It took a second before she picked it up.

I was about to speak when she went ahead of me, "Kung mag-aayaya ka ng inom ngayon o pupunta sa bar, pass ako," her voice was husky so I assumed she just woke up by my call and came from sleep.

I scowled, "Tsk," I rolled my eyes, "It's not."

"Eh ano? Ba't napatawag ka ng ganitong oras? Alam mo bang nagising ako sa tawag mo?" I heard her yawn, "Oh kitams? Inaantok pa ko."

"I know," I rolled my eyes again as if she was just in front of me.

"Oh bat ka nga napatawag?" she impatiently asked.

"I just want to invite you to go to Church," saying my purpose why I called all of a sudden.

"Church? Gaga! Walang alak don o lalaking nang-aakit!"

"Tsk. 'Di ako bobo para 'di alam yun,"
I defended myself.

"Oh bakit doon tayo pupunta?"

"Malamang magsisimba," I stated the obvious, "Bobo," I added.

"Magsisimba?" she went silent and seconds ago, her laugh filled my ear. I quickly let go of my phone and put my both hands in my ear.

"Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

After a minute, I didn't hear her laugh anymore so I assumed she already recovered. I took my phone and placed it next to my ear. And when I thought she really was, she laughed again so I moved my phone away from my ear.

'Kingina! May balak ba siyang basagin eardrums ko?'

"Ikaw? Magsisimba? Puta! May lagnat ka ba? Demonyo ka e! Hahahahahahaha you've got to be kidding me," her voice is so loud so that I still managed to hear what she was saying.

I got irritated and I felt my brows forming in one line, "Almyra!" I raised a voice.

As I have said, she stopped laughing because she knew that I didn't want to play around when I called her name already.

"Get up now. Around 9 you should be there," I spoke.

"Ok po ma'am," she politely said like she's a student and I am her teacher.

I was about to end the call when I heard a masculine voice.

"Babe matulog muna tayo," he said in a husky voice.

"Pero babe may pupuntahan pa ako e. Kailangan ko ng maligo," Almyra answered with an apologetic voice and heard her footstep, maybe walking to the bathroom, I guess.

'Tsk. Nadiligan na naman ang kingina.'

I hung up and dialled the number of my two friends. Our conversation didn't take for long unlike Almyra because they immediately agreed.

I got off the bed and went to the bathroom to take a bath. After that, I dressed up and I ended up with a simple high-waisted and crop top half shoulder. I just put on minimal makeup since we will go to the Church and I just tied up my hair and left a strand to both sides. I decided to wear shoes but had heels.

I went off and exactly 9 I arrived. I sighed in relief when I saw my friends in the gate from my position. I parked my car and climbed down then started to walk towards their direction.

"Morning," they greeted the moment I got there.

I gave them a slight nod.

"This is new. What happened to you? What did you eat? Are you sick?" Kim asked me a question. She even stepped closer to me and placed the back of her hand in my forehead, "Your temperature is normal. If you feel okay, what is wrong with you today?" she wondered.

I moved her hand away, "Tsk. I just wanted to go here."

"Kilala ka namin. Mas gugustuhin mong magpunta sa club o bar kesa dito. Wag mo nga kaming lokohin. Alam namin na may rason ka kung bakit pumunta ka dito at inaya mo pa kami. Kaya sabihin mo, ano yun?" Luna eyed on me with a big eyes.

I took my eyes off her and turned my gaze to the right side only to my sight being welcomed by Almyra and Kim deep look. I fastly looked away, evading their eyes.

"Wala," I shortly answered, "Let's go inside," I walked inside and after a minute, I felt them at my back, stalking me from behind.

"Pasalamat ka maraming gwapo dito dahil kung wala iiwan ka namin mag-isa dito," I heard Almyra's voice from my back. I just rolled my eyes.

We decided to stand up and position ourselves at the entrance. There's a lot of people inside but there's still an empty chair where we can sit but we chose to stand.

I started to search for Ken. I roamed my eyes around and scowled when I couldn't see him.

"Sabi na nga ba e. May gustong makita kaya biglang nag-aya," I almost jumped out of shock when Almyra suddenly whispered.

I glared at her and she just smiled with a teasing look so I made my look fierce, implying that I am serious now and don't want to play around.

Her smile faded and made a zipped-mouth sign.

I continued my business and my face lightened when I finally got the sight of  him. He was in front together with his colleagues. He's wearing like the outfit he was wearing the last time I saw him here.

I stared at him and couldn't help but smile.

My day is already completed!