L *5*

L *5*

Charlyn Zhasha Valdez POV

I felt heavy when I woke up. Maybe because of what happened yesterday. I sighed when I remembered that. I shook that thought off my mind.

All they said about me was true. For the past four years being student on that school, my routine was such a loathe to everyone even me. Late, trouble, fling, fight. Yung office na nga ng dean ang naging room ko because I always went there. I was really a messed. Walang patutunguhan sa buhay.

But when the vacation came, I really change myself. They thought nga na nagbago na talaga ako diba? I didn't get in trouble anymore. So when they knew I was changing, they gave the things I want. Condo.

To be honest, I am trying my best not to go to the office this year. I want to prove them that I can really change myself for better. And at the same time, I don't want to see the disappointment in their eyes again though I get used to it. Naging happy din kase ako nang makita yung saya sa mga mukha nila when they saw me changing. 

But it seems like mess is my twin. No matter how avoid I did just not to get into trouble, I was still ended up there.

I fastly did my morning ritual when I saw the time. After a minutes I went down and ready to drive to school.

I cursed as I saw my teacher already there inside and discussing. And worse, si Mrs. Martinez pa yung nagtuturo. 

Kaya naman ako pa-easy easy lang kahapon and okay for me to be late because I know this day sila magteteach.

I took a large amount of air as I closed my eyes, gathering the guts to knock in the middle of discussion inside.

*Knock!* *Knock!*

Mrs. Martinez look shocked the moment she opened the door and saw me. Kaagad din siyang nakabawi and stood straight, "What are you doing here?" she seriously said.

"This is my room Ma'am," I nonchalantly answered while my both hands was inside of my pocket, looking at her with no emotion.

She sarcastically laughed and stared at me with a furrowed eyebrows, "After what you did yesterday you still go here in my class?"

I felt my forehead folded, "What are you trying to say?" I calmly asked.

"Are you that stupid? You are already kicked out of this section."

I laughed, "Kidding?"

"No. I am not."

I stood up straight and looked at her seriously, "We all know that you can't do that. No one can do that to me."

She smirked, "If that's what you think, you're wrong. The dean and your Mom decided to get you out of this section."

My eyebrows met, "So where will I room then?" I tried so hard not to exclaim.

My blood is starting to boil. Tuluyan ng nag-init ang ulo ko when she laughed.

"Bakit ako ang tinatanong mo? Do I look like I know? Why don't you ask Dean?"

My breath became heavy when I heard Dean's name. I turned my back and left without answering her.

I don't really want to see Dean. Her words are still fresh in my mind. And I know what will happen the moment our paths meet. But I have no choice.

"Come in," she sternly said after I knocked.

She was signing the papers in front of her so I got inside.

I had no plan to wait for her to speak or stay long in her office so I decided to ask, "Where is my room now?"

She automatically looked up and stopped from what she was doing, looking shocked like what Mrs. Martinez's reaction when she saw me.

She put her elbow above the table and placed her chin on her clasped hands, staring at me straight with a smirk plastered on her lips, "So alam mo na pala."

"Pupunta ba ako dito kung hindi?"

"Your Mom and I decided to punish you because of your attitude. To be honest, I was so happy when she agreed with my plan. And we make sure that you will learn. So we kicked you out of your section—"

I cutted her words, didn't let her finish her sentence because she was just wasting my time, "Did I ask that?"

Her smile faded, "Bastos ka talaga!" she shouted.

I stared at her, "Hindi ako bastos dahil kahit papaano may natitira parin akong respeto sayo."

She smiled sarcastically, "So should I be thankful for that?"

I moved closer to her and put my mouth beside her ear, "Oo. Dahil nasisiguro kong nasa ospital ka na sana kapag nawala na iyon," I firmly whispered.

I stepped backward to see her reaction. She gulped and her hands were shaking, evidenced that she was scared. I secretly smile at that sight.

"I don't want to talk to you anymore nor see your face so tell me, where is my room?" I asked again.

"S-sa Ball section," she uttered.

S-sa Ball Section........

Ball Section.......

Ball Section.......

Ball Section.......

My eyes widened while staring at her, really startled at what I heard, "What?!"

The nervousness in her face replaced to smirked when she saw my reaction, "Owww! Hahahahaha! I know you feel scared now. Rooming there is like a living hell because of the students there. And I'm pretty sure it's such a curse for you to go there. So goodluck to you being there."

I turned my back against her, leaving her happy because of her own words and belief. I walked towards the section she said, feeling so much happy.

'Nakalimutan ata ng dean na yun na gustong gusto ko ang lalaki. At ano raw? Feel scared and rooming there is such a curse for me and living hell? Bobo! It's such a blessing for me because all of the students there are hot and good-looking boys! Ang tanga tanga mong dean ka!'

I smiled at that thought.

'I have a good reason already to be energetic everyday because I often see boys!'