E *3*

Charlyn Zhasha POV

"What was that?! What was that scene?! What was that messed up!" Dean shouted the moment we all got inside her office and she directly sat in her chair.

I was just standing there in front of her but my body was facing the direction of the two gossipmonger girls with my head down. The one I punched was crying until now although I didn't see her face, her heehaw was the evidence. I can hear her friend trying her best to calm her down pero hindi umeepekto dahil umiiyak pa rin siya.

'Tsk!'

My feelings haven't changed, the rage is still there inside me. My blood is still boiling with my fist clenched.

"Could any of you tell me what happened?!" Dean commanded with a hint of anger in her voice but no one dared to talk. I felt her eyes nailed to me, "Ms. Valdez!" She called me.

I didn't speak nor gave a response so she called the girl who was currently crying, "Ms. Agoncillo!"

"D-De-ean-n......." putol putol niyang sagot dala ng pag-iyak.

"Will you stop crying? Kung umiyak ka parang dalawang taong gulang ka lang. My God! You're high school now!" she irritatedly said.

It was hard for her to stop, but she tried her best to do it, not wanting to be scolded again by Dean.

Sunod niyang tinawag ang isa na agad naman sumagot, "D-Dean......." the nervous was there in her voice.

"What happened out there?! I want to know everything!" she dared her but her voice this time is more powerful than earlier.

Sa takot ng babae kay Dean ay agad niyang sinunod ito. Even her voice were shaking out of fear, she still managed to talk and finished the whole story.

Dean's eyes shifted to me, "That was only the reason why you did that to her?!" she said in disbelief, "Look at Ms. Agoncillo's face? Look what you did to her!" her voice was so scary but I really didn't feel any fear. I didn't do what she said, staying what I was a while ago.

Silence embraced us. Minutes ago, we heard the door open. "Dean...." someone's voice greeted dean. That voice was familiar and I knew who owned that voice, Mrs. Martinez-my adviser.

I lifted up my head at mukha nang dalawa ang sumalubong sa paningin ko na tumingin sa taong pumasok, acknowledging her presence.

"Mrs. Martinez, good thing you're here," Dean said.

"I heard what happened Dean," Mrs. Martinez as I saw her at the corner of my eyes sat next to me. "But I want to hear everything. Where and how it started and why it ended up like this," she added.

Dean asked Ms. Lazaro to explain everything again to Mrs. Martinez. And she quickly followed.

"What?!" she exclaimed and I felt her eyes turn to me, "You did that to her just because of what you heard and they said?! You're unbelievable!"

Hindi ako nagsalita at tinitigan kong mabuti ang babaeng sinuntok ko, trying to find a reason why they acting like I did the worse.

After a minute, Dean speak, "Bakit ba naapektuhan ka sa sinabi nila? Isn't true?" she said in a sarcastic way, making me more angry.

'One wrong word Dean and you will see'

"Hindi ba totoo naman? Na malandi talaga ang Nanay mo? Kaya nga nandito ka-"

I swiftly looked at her and didn't let her finish her sentence. I pointed at her, "Fuck you!" I slowly and firmly said.

I witnessed the sudden changes of her facial expression from smirking to shock. Her eyes widened with her mouth wide open while staring at me, didn't expect me to say those words to her.

Naramdaman ko rin ang biglaang pagkagulat ng mga iba and I can feel their eyes on me, shock too.

My teeth gritted and my whole body was shaking out of too much anger. Kumukulo ng sobra ang dugo ko because of what she said. I couldn't calm myself anymore nor stop my words. Galit na galit ako ngayon.

'You hit the hell out of me!'

Nanatiling nakatingin ako sa kanya with a dangerous eyes when suddenly Mrs. Martinez speak, "Ms. Valdez!" He held my shoulder, trying to make me face her but I didn't budge.

"Take your words back and apologize to Dean," she commanded me but I just shrugged my shoulders off her hand. My full attention and eyes were on Dean only na ngayon ay nakabawi na mula sa pagkagulat.

She stood up and hit the table, staring at me with the same intensity as mine, "How dare you talk to me like that!" malakas niyang sigaw at dinuro niya rin ako.

"How dare you too! How dare you talk like that against her!" mas malakas na sigaw ko at mas dinuro siya ng marrin.

Dean's eyes widen and startled at my voice. She held her chest and starting to catch her breathe, having a hard time to breathe. People here inside except me immediately ran to her. Inalalayan nila siya dahil mukhang tutumba na siya anumang oras.

Hindi ako nagpatinag sa nakikita ko, I just stayed there watching her with a sharp look. That sight can't even make my rage fade. I don't feel worry towards her nor nervousness when the truth is I was the one who put her in that situation.

"Get her water!" mabilis na utos ni Mrs. Martinez na agad namang sinunod ni Ms. Agoncillo.

"Dean are you okay?" Mrs. Martines asked worriedly pagkatapos nila siyang painumin ng tubig.

Dean looked at me angrily, "I want you to get out of here!" she ordered while pointing to the door.

I didn't move so Mrs. Martinez pleaded, "Please Ms. Mendez get out now. I'm begging you."

I just looked at her and turned my gaze back to Dean. I stepped closer and placed my both hands on her table then I looked down to her. "The next time you talk like 'that' against her and you will see the worst of me," I slowly and softly said but the tone of my voice sounded more threatening.

Fear drew on her face the moment she learned what I meant. She tried to hide it from me but she just failed.

I didn't know if the others heard it and I will not wonder if they heard it. They are just eight meters away from her. My guess was true when I saw their sudden reaction the same as Dean, shocked and scared.

I just stared at them one by one, not giving a damn or bothered what was running inside their mind now about me before I turned my back against them and left the suffocating place.