O *15*

O *15*

Time went so fast. Our last subject teacher today dismissed us.

I took my purse and walked to Ken. I was just two meters away from him when Giro and his people popped up. They are in front of Ken who is currently fixing his things.

"Hoy Nerd!" Gino called, pertaining to Ken who quickly looked up to see who it is.

He stopped what he was doing to face Gino and stood up, "Bakit?" his voice is so soft and clear.

He threw the notebook he was holding to Ken. Good thing Ken is an alert person so he managed to catch the notebook.

"Ikaw gumawa ng assignment ko sa science!" Gino commanded like as if Ken is his people.

I felt my forehead folded.

'Siguradong papayag ito. Anghel itong nerd na 'to e.'

Bago pa pumayag si Ken ay mabilis akong humakbang close to them. I positioned myself beside Ken and snatched the notebook from his hands. In just a blink of an eye, Gino's face was covered with the notebook.

As I expected, they were shocked because of what I did.

"What the fvck!" Gino cussed as he took the notebook off his face.

He looked at me with sharp-eye. I eyed him too with no emotion, "Hindi mo siya sinuswelduhan kaya wala kang karapatan na utusan siya kung kelan mo gugustuhin."

He smirked, "Bakit ba nangingialam ka? Bakit? May gusto ka ba sa nerd na ito?" he pointed at Ken.

"Tanga ka pala e."

His face creased, "Anong sabi mo? Ulitin mo nga."

"Tanga ka pala e."

"Tibay! Inulit pa talaga!"

"Sinabi mong ulitin ko e," I remained calm.

"Paano ako naging tanga?"

I crossed my arms over my chest, "Kung ang pangingialam ay pagkagusto sa isang tao para sayo, isang malaking kabobohan ang meron ka. Dahil kung ganon din lang ang iyong basehan ng pagkakaroon ng gusto sa isang tao, lalakero at babaero na sana ang mga tao dahil lahat ng tao ay mga pakialamera."

He just stared at me, running out of words.

"Now. Leave and take your puppet too," I ordered.

Unbelieve visible in his eyes and seconds ago, he sarcastically laughed, "Charlyn hindi porket halos lahat ng lalaki ay nagkakandarapa sayo eh kasali na ako doon at mapapasunod mo na lang ng basta basta."

"Tama na ang satsat. Sumunod ka na lang sa sinabi ko."

"Hindi kita type kaya hindi mo ako mapapasunod!"

"At mas lalong hindi rin kita type.  Sumunod ka na lang tutal mukha ka rin lang namang tuta e."

His eyebrows formed in one line and looked like he was going to explode.

He was about to speak when suddenly a voice interrupted us.

"Gino!"

We followed the voice and we saw the  king of the Campus walking towards our direction with his both hands placed inside his pocket. His eyes were on me only.

'Hanz.....'

He went to my side and put his arm on my shoulder.

I scowled at his action. I tried to take his arm off me but he held it.

"Kapag sinabi ng prinsesa ko na umalis ka, umalis ka na. Naiintindihan mo?!" he's talking to Gino.

Fear written in his face. He fastly nodded, "Opo boss. Opo boss."

"Now. Get lost!"

Gino and his friend immediately ran out of the room.

I turned my eyes to Hanz and caught him staring at me.

"You can take your fvcking arm off me," I firmly said.

He quickly did what I said.

I faced Ken and held his hand, and was about to leave the room when Hanz spoke.

"Wala man lang bang thank you dyan?" his voice is so sarcastic.

I shifted my eyes back to him, "Why? Did you help me?"

"Bakit? Yung ginawa ko ba kanina ay hindi?"

"Hindi."

"Oy tinulungan kaya kita kani-kanina lang."

"Gago! Wag mo nga akong talkshit'n! Hindi pagtulong ang ginawa mo kundi pagmanyak! Kingina may tumutulong bang humahawak at pumipisil sa balikat?! Ulol!" I exclaimed.

Napatulala siya, unable to talk.

I turned around and went off with Ken.

"Coffee shop again?" I spoke while we were walking.

He fastly got what I mean, "Oo. Wala naman na kase tayong alam na ibang lugar na pwedeng mag-aral."

Agad naming sinimulan ang aming dahilan kung bakit kami nandito and hours had passed, it's done.

Precisely we went outside of the shop,we saw Gino walking in the road and there's a fast car. He was wearing a headset so that he couldn't hear the sound of the car going in his direction.

Hindi ko namalayan ang mabilis na pagtakbo ni Ken towards Gino.

My eyes widened and my heart suddenly beat so fast. My nervousness added up when I shifted my gaze to the car and learned that it was so close to them.

Ken hugged Gino and they rolled on the ground. Exactly the car passed.

I immediately ran up to them. They fastly recovered from what happened and stood up.

"Gago ka! Bakit mo ako niyakap at tinulak?! Ha?!" I was shocked when Gino pushed Ken, making him sit on the ground.

My head heated at that scene. Everything happened so fast. I unconsciously punched Gino and he automatically fell on the ground.

He looked so shocked because of my sudden action.

I stepped closer and pointed at him, "Ikaw ang gago! Tinulungan ka na nga't lahat lahat ginanyan mo pa! Kung hindi ka sana tatanga tanga ede sana hindi mangyayari ito. Sana nga hindi ka na niya tinulungan para masagasahan at mamatay ka ng gago ka!"

I didn't wait for his answer and turned my back against him. I faced Ken and held his hand tightly. I took him to my car and let go.

"Get in!" I commanded.

He gulped then followed.

I went inside too and took my kit where it was placed on the backset.

"Lift up your right hand," I ordered again.

Just like what he did a while ago, he quickly followed. He lifted his hand up, showing his wounds.

I closed my eyes out of asphyxiation. I calmed myself by inhaling and exhaling.

After that, I started to clean his wound.

"Aray!" he complained.

My annoyance was back and I felt my eyebrows meet.

"Bakit mo pa kasi tinulungan ang gagong iyon? Lagi ka nga non binubully eh! Look what you've got when you helped him? He pushed you!" I yelled at him.

He looked at me and a smile formed in his lips.

"Hindi porket masama ang isang tao ay hahayaan mo na lang na mapahamak. Kahit na naging masama sila sayo dapat pa ring iligtas. Ang pagtulong sa kapwa ay walang pinipiling tao."

I unbelievably stared at him.

Ken.......