I *9*

I *9*

Charlyn Zhasha POV

Bzzzzzzzzztttt! Bzzzzzzzzztttt!

I turned to the left side when my phone vibrated. I hugged my pillow so tight and planned to continue my sleep, and didn't mind who the caller was.

Bzzzzzzzzztttt! Bzzzzzzzzztttt!

I put the pillow on my ear so I would not hear the vibrate of the phone where it was placed above the bedside table. I just let the phone vibrate and minutes had passed, the phone stopped from vibrating.

In just a seconds ago, I felt sleep again. I was in the good sleep when I woke up because my phone vibrate again. The sound of it was nonstop.

Bzzzzzzzzztttt! Bzzzzzzzzztttt!

I irritatedly grabbed the phone and answered the call without taking a glance at the screen. I directly put it on my ear while my eyes were still closed.

"Why?!" I irritatedly answer.

"Charlyn," Zian's voice, "Daddy arrived from London and he wants you to be here."

I scowled, "Bakit raw?"

"I don't know. Just go here. You should be there within thirty minutes."

I rolled my eyes, "Psh! Ok," then hang up the phone.

I reluctantly got up and looked at the screen, "7:30. Ok. Not bad. I had enough sleep."

I stood up and just threw my phone anywhere. I went straight to the bathroom and took my clothes off. I switched the shower and placed myself below.

After my class yesterday, my friends called me and invited me to hang out. We ended up in the A&Cbar. We just talked about the school, if there's something new etc. Of Course we had drink and danced but no boys. I remembered I mentioned about the nerd and I didn't know why I shared that to them.

The rise was up when we decided to go home. We really missed each other.
Hindi ko namalayang nasa kotse na pala ako and drive to the mansion. I arrived at the mansion at exactly eight. Our people greeted me the moment they saw me. I didn't give a response, just passed them. I went straight to the dinning area because I knew they were there.

I reached my destination and I was right when I saw them there, sitting on their chair, looks like they were waiting for me.

Seems like Zian felt my presence dahil napatingin siya sa posisyon ko.

He immediately stood up, "Charlyn," he called me and walked up to me. He led me to my chair.

The other two suddenly looked at me. Zian's dad gave me a smile when our eyes met. I just looked at him with no emotion.

"Wow! You're here already! We waited for you for so long!" Mrs. Valdez sarcastically said.

I ignored her and my eyes just on the food served on the table.

Tumikhim si Niel—daddy ni Zian, way of getting attention but I didn't look at him.

"Let's eat," he announced, so I served myself.

We were in the middle of eating when Niel called me. I immediately looked at him, "Will you be busy tomorrow?"

I put down the utensils as I felt the other eyes on me, "No," I shortly answered.

His face lightened, "Tomorrow is Sunday. We will go to the Church. You can come with us," he invited.

Suddenly, Selena—Zian's mother laughed, "Baka masunog agad yan pagkapasok palang."

Again, I ignored her. I stared at Neil who was waiting for my answer and because I didn't want to see any negative reaction in his eyes, I nodded.

He smiled widely and we continued eating.

After we ate, Neil spoke again, "How's study? You two?" alternately looked at me and Zian.

"Good," Zian answered and Neil's eyes nailed to me, waiting for my answer.

I was about to answer when Selena—Zian's mother said, "Guess what?" then she laughed, "First day of school she got 'there'. Not once but twice."

Neil's shoulder dropped and disappointment visible in his eyes. I immediately looked away, not wanting to see his reaction.

"And there's more, she was punished," Selena continued.

I swiftly heard Neil's voice, "What?!"

"Yes."

"What kind of punishment? Is it hard?"

"She was just sent to the Boys Section."

I heard him sighed and I felt his gaze on me again, "Are you okay to be there?"

"Yes."

After the small talk, nagpaalam na akong aalis dahil baka maabutan ako ng traffic.

*****

We sat in front dahil dito sa posisyon na ito nakaupo ang mga high-class. We early went here and we are waiting the father to appear and start the mass.

I was fidgeting in my seat and I got bored so I decided to go out. I was just roaming around outside when I saw someone very familiar to me. Someone that missed but I don't want to see.

'My mother'

She was in the entrance with her husband. Happiness drawn in her face while she was talking with her husband. She smiled when a tall boy came up to him. She hugged the guy and messed his hair.

She laughed when maybe the guy complained. Only the back of the guy I could see so I don't know what his face look.

They just had small talk and the guy went off while her and her husband went inside with a wide smile plastered on her lips.

Napatingin ako sa kamay ko nang may tubig ang pumatak. Napangite ako nang mapait habang nakatitig doon.

'Paano mo nagagawang ngumite nang ganon sa kabila ng katotohanang may anak kang nawalay sayo? Paano mo nagagawang maging masaya sa kabila ng katotohanang hindi mo nakakasama ang isa mong anak? Paano mo nagagawa ang mga iyon sa kabila ng katotohanang iniwan mo akong mag-isa?"

I wiped my tears and sighed. After a minute of calming myself, I decided to go inside.

Exactly, the father was already in front and checking his microphone when I got on my previous chair.

"Where have you been?" Neil asked.

"Outside," I shortly answered.

I turned my gaze back to front. Seconds ago, the mass started.

I unconsciously roamed my eyes around only to see Ken at the back, wearing a white dress with a thing like a big candle in his arms. On his side, there are boys and girls wearing a white dress too and holding a thing like he had. 

I stared at him and I felt my forehead folded.

'Naglilingkod siya sa panginoon?'