N *13*

N *13*

Charlyn Zhasha POV

I fastly ran up to my car and hopped in. And exactly I received Zian's message saying the location. I immediately started the engine and drove to the location.

I was in the middle of driving when my phone vibrated again. I reached my phone where it was placed beside me and opened the message from Zian.

'We are already here. We are here outside. Waiting for you. Take care.'

After I read the message, I threw it  beside me.

"Neil don't want to wait for so long," I whispered to myself.

At that thought, mas lalo kung binilisan ang pagmamaneho. Nag-oovertake na ako.

"Hoyyy!!! Gago ka ah! Muntik mo nang tamaan ang sasakyan ko!"

"Hoy kung may plano ka ng magpakamatay wag kang  mandamay ng iba!"

"T*ngina! Kaskasera!"

Complained from my back.

I opened my window and took my right hand out to the window while the left hand focused on driving. I raised my middle finger for them.

"Ay gago talaga!"

"Bastos!"

"Tarantado!"

I took my hand back as I shook my head.

'Kung hindi lang sana ako nagmamadali, bwebwesitin ko kayo.'

Hindi ko na pinansin pa ang mga angal nila at mas lalo pang binilisan ang pagmamaneho. Minutes ago, I reached my destination.

I quickly parked my car in front of Valdez's who was waiting. I climbed down and faced them.

Selena looked at me from head to toe, checking me out. Then she met my eyes with a sarcastic smile forming in her lips, "Are you aware that we are attending a business gathering?"

"Yea," I indifferently answered.

"Ah kaya pala ganyan ang suot mo."

I looked at my outfit then turned my eyes back to her. I smirked, "Nanggaling ako sa school kaya ganito ang suot ko. Awtomatik ng alam na nilang doon ako nanggaling kapag makita nila ang suot ko at hindi na kailangan pang tanungin dahil common sense na iyon," I paused at nakakaloka akong ngumiti sa kanya, "Pwera na lang kung wala kang sense kaya mo pa sinita."

The smirk on her face faded and was replaced to sharp-look.

"Bastos ka talaga," she firmly said.

Neil went to our center, stopping us to make a scene here, "Let's go inside. The party will start in five minutes."

Neil held my shoulder and led me inside. On the other hand, Zian led his mother but Selena's eyes were on me although I don't see her, I can feel her eyes.

We sat at the table with our family's name written above.

After a minute, the little event started. Neil and Selena went to their business partner and started to talk about their business.

Zian and I are just sitting, watching them.

Maya-maya lang, may dumating na lalaking nag-iikot para magbigay ng wine. He offered Zian and he accepted it. After that, he faced me and offered the drinks too.

I shook my head and put my hand in front, "No thanks."

'Mag-aaral pa kami mamaya ni Ken at hindi ako pwedeng malasing.'

The server went off after Zian put the glass on the tray.

"Seems like you are changing," Zian spoke, starting to build a conversation between us.

My eyes diverted to him, "Nah. I have just something to do later and I shouldn't get drunk."

He shrugged his shoulders, "Is that so? Ok."

I leaned my back on the back of my chair and crossed my arms over my chest. I was checking the time on my phone, from time to time.

'6:30'

I sat properly when I saw the time. I looked at Neil and Selena who are currently talking to other new co-businessman.

'Magdidilim na. Is he still there?'

I sighed and put my elbow above the table and placed my chin on my intertwined hands.

Time goes fast and for the hundredth times I opened my phone again to see the time.

'7:18'

"Don't worry. Whoever it is, he is still waiting for you," voice from Zian so I looked at him and sat properly.

"Akala ko ba mabilis lang? Eh bakit inabot na ng mahigit dalawang oras?" I irritatedly asked as my eyebrows met.

"That's what Dad told me."

"Psh!"

I shifted my eyes on the people and stared badly at the wall, getting annoyed.

Time passed by. Neil and Selena came back but my mood didn't change.

The servants started to serve our dinner and everyone started to eat except me.

"Bakit hindi mo pa ginagalaw ang pagkain mo?" Neil asked when he noticed me.

"Simple. She doesn't want the food. You know alcohol, cigarette is what she wants to feed to her tummy," Selena answered for me with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

I ignored her and rest my back on the back of my chair as I crossed my arms, "I don't understand why I have to be here?" I unconsciously uttered, roaming my eyes around.

I heard the sound of the utensils down as I felt their eyes on me.

"What are you talking about?" voice from Neil.

"Hindi naman ako parte ng pamilyang ito e," I laughed as I turned my eyes on them.

Confusion and sympathy visible in Neil and Zian's eyes while Selena irritation drew in her face.

"Ano bang iniaarte mo r'yan?" Selena asked with her brows furrowed.

I didn't give a damn on what she said and just ignored her.

"Don't say that Zhasha, please," Neil begged.

"Psh! Nagpapabebe na naman. Hindi na lang kase kumain," I heard Selena's whispered.

I sighed.

'I don't know why I feel like saying that all of a sudden. Is it because I just want to or Is it because..........
.
.
.
I know Ken was waiting for me there alone'

'I don't know what's going on with me! I am not like this!'

"Charlyn, just take your dinner," Zian commanded.

I took a large amount of air and breathed out. I sat properly and took the tissue off the utensils and started to eat.

'Sana umuwi na siya at kumakain na.'