HATE 35

EVEN THOUGH they had met last year and had video call almost every day, Lola Liezel was still missing Nadine so badly. Now Lola Liezel got the chance to hug and touch Nadine again, she wanted this moment to last forever. She knew that if she let Nadine go, Nadine would leave her again. Nadine would return to New York once she got better and could be discharged from hospital.

"I feel like hugging you forever," Lola Liezel tightened the hug as she planted the kisses on Nadine's shoulder. Lola Liezel recalled the moment where they met for the first time since Nadine left home. It was six months later, and Nadine was still grieving for Little Bean at that time. Both Lola Liezel and Mr. Angelo were happy and excited when they found about her pregnancy.

They wanted to share the news with James, but Nadine forbade them to do so. She was still hurt from what James had done to her and not ready to accept him again despite knowing how desperate James was looking for her. However, when they received the sad news about Little Bean, they grieved for the loss. Lola Liezel felt like telling James everything so he could know the disaster he had done to their family.

But he had learned his lesson, right? He had tried everything to fix his mistakes. He tried the best to look for Nadine so he could beg the forgiveness. It was them who literally stopped him from finding Nadine by secretly paying Lee for giving James the false locations of Nadine.

Lola, I'm so worried about you. You look absolutely fine when we had video call last time," said Nadine in tears. They hugged again and almost forgot that there was another person inside this room. James brushed away his tears as he quietly stepped out from there. Even though James knew from the beginning that his family were secretly communicating with Nadine, he was not mad at them. They only respected Nadine's decision, and he could not blame anyone for his mistake.

"Why don't you stay inside?" ask Mr. Angelo when he saw James came out from the room. Few minutes ago, Mr. Angelo had left the room with the excuse of buying them some drinks. He just wanted to give them time alone, but James felt that he was not needed inside there. It was Nadine who Lola Liezel wanted to spend time with and not with him.

"It's okay, Dad. I just let Lola spends the time with Nadine. She has missed her a lot," said James with a tight smile on his face.

"But what's important now is for Lola to recover and go back home soon," when he received the news of Lola Liezel being admitted to hospital, James was worried if she had heart attack again. Luckily, she just needed hospitalization for being dehydrated and malnourished.

"Dad, I'm going somewhere for a while. Just make sure Lola take her meal," he patted Mr. Angelo's shoulder before walked away. Mr. Angelo did not ask much because he knew where James was heading after this. As James walked away, Mr. Angelo looked at his son with proud smile. Despite the sadness and misery that their family was dealing with, he was proud that this circumstance had nurtured and shaped James into a new person.

He was no longer rebellious, short-tempered and ill-mannered son that Mr. Angelo had known previously. He had changed to definitely to much better person that Mr. Angelo could ever ask for. Mr. Angelo then entered the room and when Nadine saw him, she went to hug him again. No matter how many times they had exchanged the hugs, they still missed each other so much.

"I really really miss you, Dad," Mr. Angelo tightened the hug as he stroked her back, What had happened to Lola Liezel was actually a blessing in disguise for them. Now they had reunited, but Mr. Angelo hoped that Nadine's return this time would bring more bless to their family. If possible, he wanted their family to become one again.