HATE 16

THEY did not realize that time had moved so fast, and today was the last day they were in Maldives. Nadine realized that she had not yet bought any souvenirs for her family and friends, so she decided to take a look at the street markets. She glanced at shirtless James as he sprawled on the bed and still sleeping. Probably he was still tired from their activities yesterday. They went for islands hoping and played water sports activities and at night, they joined the dinner party at the bar.

Yesterday they had hit the record button where they only had few arguments which they could sort it out and come out with the agreements. Nadine glanced at the watch. It was still early, but Nadine was planning to have breakfast first before leaving. She did not even think to bring James along because he probably would not want to follow her. So she had planned her own itinerary inside her head while having shower.

"God, I forget to bring in my dress," Nadine bit her lower lip after realizing her mistake. She even had washed her T-shirt prior taking the shower. So basically she did not have any dry clothes with her right now except the towel on her body. Probably James was still sleeping by judging the time right time. Nadine peeked behind the curtains where the bathroom had sliding doors that led to the pool and verandah.

She did not see James at the outside, and it made her believed that James was still inside his dreamland. Nadine quickly but carefully walked out from the bathroom to get her floral dress on the couch, but her steps halted when her eyes fell on the empty bed. Where was James? Instead of getting the dress, she moved closely to verandah and peeked at the pool. James was nowhere to be found. Did he go out for morning jog?

'Wherever he wants to go, it's clearly none of my business,' Nadine was about to turn around when someone caught her waist, and she screamed when her body was floating in the air before her back fell on the mattress a second later. She could not register the incident, but her fight-or-flight response had been activated the moment she saw James' face above her. He hovered over her body and pinned her against the mattress when she started struggling to escape from him.

"James, let me go!" she wanted to scream louder, but he immediately shut her up with a deep kiss. There was tenderness in between his hungry kisses. Nadine mewled when James shoved his tongue inside her mouth, and the kisses were deep, lingering and raw until she found herself responding to his kiss. Both of them panted heavily when James released her lips. Nadine immediately turned her face to the side as she refused to look at him. No, she actually hated to see him right now.

Meanwhile James stared at Nadine flushed face as he still pinned her wrists against the mattress. Sexy! That was the word he could think of when he came out from the kitchen and saw she was peeking from the verandah. Who was she looking for? Was she looking for him? James brushed off those unimportant questions as he wanted to focus on Nadine. He had seen her in bikini multiple times by now, and he acknowledged that her body shape was quite nice.

However he had no idea that after-bath Nadine could be sexier and seducing. His gaze followed her body from her head to toes before it fixed on her butt. God damn it! That towel was too short to cover her cheek ass, and his breath hitched when she swept her long wet hair to the front, uncovering her back that was not covered with the towel. What a beautiful view to see early in the morning. James hissed when he felt the aching between his legs. Probably his morning wood could not wait to get some relief.

"That was so hot," his statement made Nadine glared at him, and she hated seeing the smirk on his face. She struggled to escape, and this time James released her. She quickly pushed his muscular body away and struggled to get down from the bed while securing the towel knot so the towel would not fall off from her body. James sprawled on the bed, but his action had made the bulging between his thighs more prominent. Nadine screamed when she accidentally saw it.