HATE 22

WHILE waiting for Nadine to get ready inside her room as they had planned to have lunch at outside, James was watching television but his mind was not there. He was smiling and grinning as he recalled the blissful moment that he had with Nadine last night. They were arguing but the next seconds, she was inside his arms, beautifully naked and moaning underneath him.

He remembered the way she moaned against his lips as he kissed while thrusting inside her, the way her body arched and her mouth opened when she reached the climax. He was her first man, so his pride was soaring high because her orgasm was purely because of his deed. James' grin turned wider as he recalled how Nadine tried to sneak out from his room while he was still sleeping.

'Where are you going?' Nadine flinched in surprise when James grabbed her wrist, and she looked at him over the shoulder. He was fully awake when Nadine carefully removed his arm away from her stomach, but he just closed his eyes and pretended as if he still asleep.

James looked at Nadine's bare back and her messy hair and God, she looked absolutely sexy as she tried to cover her naked body with the sheet. Nadine yelped when he tugged her onto the bed and in a blink of eyes, she was under James and he was hovering over her. Her face was red in embarrassment, and her ran her gaze anywhere except from looking at naked James!

'James, let me go. Please,' she pleaded without looking at him. James said nothing but staring at the few hickey marks that he had left on her chest and neck. He felt like leaving some more hickeys on her right now, but he had other plan for them today.

'Sure if you are agree on me one thing,' Nadine slowly shifted her gaze to him, and she felt uneasy when she looked at his smile. What did he want from her? Another round of sex? Nadine felt the drops of sweat had formed on her forehead at the thought of that.

'Let's go on date today,' her eyes widened at his request. James was asking her out for a date! Did he accidentally hit his head at the wall or headboard last night? Nadine was speechless over his crazy request but when she was that his face was getting closer to her, she immediately agreed on him.

'Good girl,' he pecked her lips, and Nadine immediately escaped out from his room when James released her go. James wake up from his trance when he heard the sound of door closing. James left the seat with his eyes looked at Nadine from head to toes. She choose to wear oversized dark rose sweater and baby pink high-waist pleated mini skirt, matching with a pair of white sneakers.

Her long brown hair was styled into loose curls and James assumed that she was in tourist mood since she brought the DSLR camera along with her. James stepped closer and walked circling her as his eyes never left her. James rated her outfit 7/10, but she still looked amazingly attractive and pretty. However James had noticed the difference on her. Since Nadine stepped out from her room, she tried to avoid eye contact with him.

"What are you doing?" Nadine surprised when James tugged her closer, and he did not say a word but reached her hands and kissed the knuckles. Nadine was uncomfortable over her romantic side, but her body was too stiffened to pull her hands away or push him away from her.

"I'm just appreciating my wife. You look beautiful anyway," he whispered and tried to kiss her lips, but Nadine quickly moved away from him. God, what had gotten into James? She was very sure James in front of her was the same man who hated her with his whole life. Sex would not change anything in their relationship, and she was very sure about it.

"James, we need to talk," Nadine sounded firm as she felt the urge to make the things clear between them. However James quickly changed the topic by mentioning their itinerary for today.