HATE 11

A/N: Hi everyone and sorry for the late update. I want to inform you guys that I just starting my career, so it will be difficult for me to promise you guys when I can update my stories. Just to inform you guys that I'll definitely continue writing but can't promise for any update in shorter time.

No proof reading. Will do it later.

NADINE were having sleepless nights ever since James agreed to marry her, and he made her looked like a bad person because she took almost a week before she finally answered Lola Liezel few days ago. Thing had been done and she could not take back everything she had said to Lola Liezel no matter how regret she was after that.

'I know you might think I'm crazy but I believe that you are the right person for James. He doesn't really hate you,' that was what Lola Liezel told her when she asked Lola Liezel her reason of pairing them up despite knowing James' hatred for her. If James really hated her, he would not save her twice but Nadine was not able to tell Lola Liezel about James' true intention to ruin her life.

'How can you be so selfish when Lola have done so many things for you? You are such an ungrateful person,' James' words echoed inside her mind every time she looked at Lola Liezel's face. Nadine's life had turned upside down since then, but Mr. Angelo was always by her side to give advices to her.

'You don't have to accept the marriage because you feel like owing us your life. I'm sure Lola will understand if you refuse the marriage. We will still be one family,'

'Dad, I'm still in confusion. Why me? I'm sure there is better woman for Kuya other than me. He hates me anyway,'

'Probably one day you will see that he doesn't really hate you, but it's your life anyway. You don't have to accept James because of Lola,' Mr. Angelo asked her to put herself first than anyone else. Nadine really wanted to be selfish but watching Lola Liezel smiling less these days, she decided to sacrifice her happiness and prioritized Lola Liezel other than anything or anyone in her life.

Nadine looked at the ring inside the cubic box she was holding as she was sitting on the bed with flexed knees. James dragged her to jewel shop two days ago and bought her a diamond ring and he forcefully slipped it on her finger when she refused to accept it. They probably did not hold the engagement event, but she officially had become James' fiancée which she had yet told any of her friends about it especially Bret.

She knew this news would break his heart, and it broke her heart, too to think that they were not meant for each other. Probably Bret would understand if she told him the whole story, but and she did not want to ruin his vacation by telling him everything right now. Probably it was just an excuse because she actually did not have the courage to tell Bret anything about it.

Nadine closed the box and put it aside before a heavy sigh escaped from her throat. She never wore that ring outside the house because she did not want anyone in the office to notice it. Nadine was still confused with her decision, but she knew that she could not take back her words after the wedding had been discussed and they chose to hold the wedding in December.

"Am I really doing the right thing?" she questioned herself while gripping the ring on her necklace. Marrying someone who hating her was definitely the biggest sacrifice she had done in her life. Nadine closed her eyes as she prayed that God would guide her and gave her the courage to tell Bret the truth and strength to face James everyday in the future. 

 **************

"I CAN'T believe that you really want to go that far. You better think about it again," advised Enrique as they were having video call via Skype, but James always dodged his words and laughed at his friend like Enrique did not know how James was. Once James had made his mind about something, he would go for it regardless the risks he had to take or difficulties had had to go through.