Chapter 42: Help

A/N: Hi!!! So I updated fast this time!

Enjoy!
___

Chapter 42: Help

Emily's POV

"Let us free Luciana!" The princesses said in chorus.

Suddenly we heard a clock rang really loud. The clock keeps stroking.

Luciana started laughing and laughing.

"You wanna be free? How can you be free? Can't you see? It's already over!!" She screamed.

While she was screaming, her looks became different. Her dress became black. She had a red cape. Her hair was curled and untied.

"Look, let's make this clear. This is a clock." She pointed a huge clock. "The first stoke of 12 is heared. That means, your 2 years reamaining time is over!" She shouted.

"Now, I shall rise as the queen of every thing in the universe! All my powers, beauty, and everything I had, even better!" She said as she rise.

"Grandma!"

"Did you just called me?" She stopped.

"I'm sorry but.........why do you want this?" I asked and dropped my sword.

"I'm a pure rubico royal blood. My family crashed and I was never brought back to the palace. And now every palace shall be mine."

"But..."

"No buts. This is what I want!" She screamed. She used her magic to do something. Then, I realized. I'm locked in a doorless room again.

"Princesses?!" I screamed.

"Mom?! Dad?! Anybody here?!" I screamed.

Great, I'm here again.

There's a mirror again. It's  showing the world

"Good day humans! I am Queen Luciana! Ruler of Birthstone world and your future queen!" I saw Luciana. She was huge and a lot larger than the highest building in the world.

Many people looked at her.

"Now, I command each and every one of you to bow." She said.

The people remain standing and looking her.

"I said bow!" She said.

She used her flame powers to burn the tree including the person near there.

Then the human suddenly bow one by one.

Luciana laughed.

She used her powers to destroy the city. She keeps laughing and laughing.

"Humans! Be slaves of mine or else, this world of yours will be worse than hell."

She walked slowly.

"Bring me gifts and foods. Build me a palace! Bring a little girl for my dessert." She commanded.

Soon the humans started to run away.

"No, no, no! You are under my commands now, and there's nothing that you can do!" She attacked the humans.

Soon, there were helicopters shooting her.

"No one attacks the queen!" She shouted and used her powers to destroy all those helicopters and the soldiers in there.

"I said I'm you're queen! Serve me." She said and killed the woman.

This time the humans began to give her gifts. These are the necklaces, bracelets, earings, rings, money, and riches they own.

"Bring me food!" She ordered.

Soon, a restaurant gave her all the roasted turkey they have.

"A baby girl for dessert!"

I saw several woman walk away. I noticed they are holding baby girl.

"Nobody walks away without serving their queen!" She used her power telekenesis and all the baby girls in the place were her dessert.

"This is too much!" I screamed.

"Get me out of this room!" I screamed.

I tried to use my powers to break the walls but they aren't working.

"Please, someone help me!" I screamed.

I used almost everything except Telepathy.

Wait, I can use Telepathy.
____

Kate's POV

I'm in the hospital. I'm visiting Emily today. She's in a comma.

It was like a few months ago when we found her in her room lying on the bed and her body was covered with blood.

She was about to die but thank God she survived. But not to much good luck came. She's in a comma now.

"Kate, do you still have something to do today?" Mrs. Ronaldo asked me.

"No Auntie. I have nothing else to do." I answered.

"Can you please take a look at Emily while I'm gone? I'm going to do something at the house." She said.

"Yes Auntie. I can take a look at Emily while you're gone." I answered.

"I'll be back I soon as I can." She closed the door.

I hold Emily's hand.

"What happened to you?" I asked.

Suddenly I heared something.

"Kate are you there?!" It was the voice of Emily.

"Are you awake?" I said.

"Calm down. There's something I need you to do." She said.

"Is it important?" I asked.

"Yes, very much. The whole universe depends on it."

"What will do?"

"I need you to go to my house. Go to my room. Then look for a book that the title is 'My Diary'. It's really misterious. Once you looked at the pages, some are ripped and filled with blood marks. Then bring it to the center of the city. Read page 7 a loud. I'm counting on you."

"You mean, right now?" I asked.

"Yes, right now."

"But you're mother told me to stay here."

"Hurry up! You don't have much time."

Her voice was gone.

I need to help Emily......
____

A/N : Thank you so much! This story reached more than 15k reads!

Thanks for every person reading this!

And please vote and comment!

Oh and...

I need to tell that the ending is very close.

Last  chapter will Chapter 45 and I promise that I'll post it with the Epiloge! I promise to update as fast as I can.

Just tell me, do you like this??

If you do I love you so much.

Follow ---->>> 4everUbarkadas

-AKSJ