Chapter 16: Past and Future

Emily's POV

I went to school. I brought the shoe and the knife I saw last night. I saw Claire with Ashley.

"Princesses, come on. I'm going to show something." I said.

Both of them followed me. We went to the rooftop.

"I dreamed about this and this." I said showing them the shoe and a knife.

"Where did you get those?" Claire asked.

"From our garden." I answered.

"So that means your dreams are true?" Ashley asked.

"Maybe, because I dreamed about a little princess asking her mom for a coronation day. But her mom didn't want to. The princess cried, the mom just ask the baby. No coronation or death. The princess ran away and saw a boy. Someone called the boy and the princess. The mom chased them and the mom killed the one using this knife. And this shoe is the shoe of the woman the mom killed." I explained.

"I get it!" Claire said.

"What?" I asked.

"The little princess is the daugther of Queen Luciana. The mom is Queen Luciana. " Claire explained.

"Queen Luciana has a daughter?"  Ashley asked.

"Yeah, you don't know? Princess Mary Jones." Claire said. Mary Jones? I heared that name before.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Duh........It's here!" She said showing a book.

I looked at the book. It has a picture of Princess Mary Jones still a little girl.

She looks like my mom.

"Is this mom?" I asked.  She really looks like mom when she was a little girl.

"Ah your mom is a human, right?" Ashley asked.

"Yes, she is." I said. I took my wallet since I have a picture of mom when she is still a little girl.

"They look a like, right?" I asked.

"It's not just look a like. It's the same picture!" Claire exclaimed.

"Oh my gosh." Ashley aid.

"I don't understand." I said.

"It means, that knife is a connection to Queen Luciana!" Claire said. Obviously to change the topic about my mom.

"How about you girls, what's your dreams?" I asked.

"Well my dream is different from yours." Ashley said. All eyes we're on her.

"My dream was about Claire and I looking for Emily. We both know that she is in the human world everytime there is no school. But it's different, she hasn't come to school for a whole month.

We decided to visit Emily at her palace. We found her father dead in the throne room. His crown was on the floor. And blood was everywere.

We tried to look for some maid or staffs. We found one at the kitchen. He was the royal chef. He was hiding. We asked if something is wrong. He told us that we must hide for something is coming.

We went to the garden. There we found the fairy friend of Emily, Trixie. She was crying. She aslo said Emily will not comeback, she has forgotten everything.

Trixie brought us to the Human world. Emily was there having fun while we are looking for her." Ashley explained.

"That would never happen!" I shouted.