Chapter 3: Thinking about it

____________________

Emily's POV

I'm actually thinking about the dream the man said. I can't sleep the whole night.

I actually covered my self in my pillows, blankets, and my teddy bears at 7:30. And it's 9:30.

I can't stop thinking about it.

Maybe I should look at the stars maybe? I do that when I was a kid. Maybe it still works.

I opened my window. Did I ever mentioned that my window is a window seat and infront of it is my pink roses. I just love those things.

I looked at the black sky with silver lights on it. 9 night for star gazing.

You see, our village is like a high place. You can see the city down from up here. I wanna tell you the end of our village is a high cliff.

And it's not that far from the city. It's just higher.

I can see the pretty city lights, and the lights of the buildings. Geez, I can see the park here. Every night they have fire works.

Wow, they're beautiful. I looked at the sky. I can see a thousand stars. Some of them were shining very brightly than the others.

I counted them. They're 3.

"Three princesses will save us!!!" I heared something far away.

I looked very far away. There is no poeple around. I looked back at the sky. When I looked back. Something hit me. Suddenly, I feel like going to bed.

I was about to turn around. But when I turn around. I felt like disconnected to the world.

Author's POV

"Three princesses will save us!!" Emily heared someone shout from far away.

She looked at the road. She found nothing. When looked back at the sky. A magical sharp arrow hit her chest. It was magical that's why it didn't killed her.

She felt very sleepy. After she closed the window. She fell down. Falling into a deep sleep. When she fell down. A loud crash was heared.

"Emily!! What happened?" Emily's mother worriedly woke up because of the loud crash.

"Emily! What ha-" Her mother was shocked to see Emily not in her bed but in front of the window.

"Oh My -"

Emily's mother saw Emily with an arrow at her clothes at the floor.

"What happend?" Emily's father came in the room.

Emily's father put Emily on her bed. They took off the arrow on her clothes.

Emily's POV

I'm in a very large and beautiful room.

It has a huge bed and there's a little boy.

He walked near his window seat.

He looked outside. I also looked outside the window.

There was a little girl crying.

"Uwwaaa!!!!! Uwwaa!" The girl cried.

The boy suddenly went outside his room. I followed him out of his room.

He went to the place were the girl was.

The girl was sitting on the fountain.

"Here." the boy said giving her a tissue

"No, stay away! Oh, sorry. Prince Benedict." the girl curtised

The boy is a prince? I never noticed that

"Why are you crying? Princess Mary?" the boy said

And the girl's a princess? Weird

"It's my mom. She- she said never go back." The girl said

That's cruel

"You can stay here." the boy said

The boy let her stay in the castle for the night. They became friends.

____

"Kring!!!Kring!!!Kring!!!!" I heared alarm clock.

I turned it off quickly.

I dreamed about it! Is he really my father? I don't understand.

We had a deal that if I dreamed about it, he is my father.

I don't know.