Chapter 15: Seriously?!

Emily's POV

Today is the day. The day of the program. I'm starting to think. If we found the chosen princesses today, how will we defeat Queen Luciana. I mean we don't have connection to her. How will we now about her?

"Princess Emily, hurry up or you'll be late for your program." Fely said.

I'm in my room right now. Fixing up my bag.

"I'm coming!!" I shouted. I went out of my room amd went to the main hall to the main entrance.

I rode the carraige and left.

@School

I went to my locker first and fix my hair. Since I'm in a hurry at the kingdom, I didn't have time to fix my hair.

I made my hair into the french-braid at the left and right side and tie them together at the middle.

I went to the Arts Classroom since the progam will be held there.

@Arts Classroom

I saw Claire sitting at one of the chairs.

"Good morning Claire." I said.

"Good morning Emily." Calire said.

"Where is Ashley?" I asked

"She's talking to the principal." Claire answered.

Meanwhlie Ashley came.

"The principal said that the program will start in 5mins." Ashley said.

"Oh, let's get ready." I said.

"Oh I almost forgot." Claire said.

"What?" I asked.

"We're going to start the program at the gym. Then after the flag ceremony and the speeches. The first batch will go to the Arts Classroom." Claire explianed

"How many batches?" I asked.

"Umm..... 16. 25 each but the last batch will be 4 only." Claire answered.

"Let's go to the gym." Ashley said.

@Gym

The program has started. The 3 of us are at the backstage.

"Good morning Princesses!" The principal started his speech.

"Today, we will know a group of princesses who's names will be in history. The legend will be known once one of you has read the letter the once that we're chosen are the once. Well, today is the day we will know the rest. I already found 3 of them and they are......." He paused.

One of the staff pushed me on the stage.

"Princess Emily." I gave a bow.

"Princess Claire." She gave a bow.

"And Princess Ashley." She gave a bow too.

"Emily say something you want to say." The principal whispered to me.

I stood infront.

"Hello, I guess all of you don't know me. So I'm Princess Emily of Rubico. And yes, I know some of you are gossiping about me. It's what you think, humans are not bad. Me myself, I lived in the human for almost 17 years. I'm a half human. Now if humans are evil, why am I chosen? Chosen Princesses are filled with love, faith, knowladge, and hope. Me as a half human I thank the pure magic inside this human heart. I promise to do my best to defeat Queen Luciana Jones." I said.