Chapter 7: Forget the drama

My week on Rubico is already done. I'm going to the hospital now to visit Chloe.

I hope she is awake now.

I'm driving my car on the way to the hospital.

"Forget the drama have fun instead!" The words Chloe always tell me.

If she is awake and she tell me those words. How will I forget the drama?

Forget the drama...................

forget the drama.................

forget the drama............

_______________________

I'm on my way to Chloe's room

I hope she is fine.

____________________

Inside.

"Good morning miss." I greeted her mother politely.

She smiled at me and left the room.

I've been planning to read Chloe's mind. Using telepathy. I learned it in my Magical lessons.

I hold her hands very tight. Closed my eyes. Focusing.

I hear her words.

She is talking to me.

_________________

Emily,

              Thank you for using this spell of yours. I already now that you are a princess. I will tell you what happend.

I was driving on the way home to skip class 'cause I was a little bit disapointed with you because your not attending my party.

I went to a coffee shop first to relax. I ordered a hot chocolate. I sat on a chair and listened to music.

This is the time I felt different. As I sip the hot chocolate, I notice that the hot chocolate in the cup is turning red. I didn't drank it anymore. I called the waiter to ask what is happening.

"Excuse me, sir what is this?" I ask pointing the cup.

"It is the hot chocolate you ordered, ma'am." He said smiling.

I looked at the cup and it contains the hot chocolate. The waiter left.

I try to forget everything. But this time there is an woman infront of me. She is holding a cup. "Do you want tea dear?" She said. I dropped my cup and rubbed my eyes. She was gone.

I left the shop and went in my car. While driving I hear her whispering something.

"You will never wake up!" Again and again like 25 times.

I looked at my right to see if she is really there. She is holding a knife.

I looked at the road and I noticed I almost hit a tree. I got out of control and I hit another tree.

Now listen, I will never wake up unless you can make Queen Luciana dead.

There is a group of chosen Princesses who will deafeat the wicked queen.

She has a plan to make your heart lose inspiration by killing thier bestfriends. The warning is a dream.You are of them. They will have dreams like you have.

You are my only chance. If I have been sleeping for 2 years I will never wake up. You have 2 years to fight for me. If you failed, she will be the queen of all. Every creature will have great fear. Not in dreams, but in real life.

Don't be sad all the times because you can sleep forever too. Like me.

You are my one and only chance.

Forget the sad times, to save me.

Forget those times you were feeling bad, for me.

Forget the drama, do it for me............

_______________

It explains everything. But the question is who are the group of chosen princesses.

I am one of them and Claire too. Who are the others?

They must be in Birthstone world.

_________________

The next day:

What a day....... So boring without Chloe.

I need to go to my classroom.

I sat on my chair. Get some books on my bag and read.

"Hi Ms. BPU 2014, where is your crown?" a girl said.

It was Rhea and her friends. Angeline, Stephanie, Danica and Kate. A group of girls. They actually are the bully girls and some nerds around the school.

It's like they are some kind princesses to be hailed. (Excuse me, I'm the real princess here!)

The times when I go sleepover at Chloe's house, her mom told me about these girls. Girls with grades that are so low. Always at the principal's office.

They always got mad at me if I am the top 1 in class. Especially Rhea.

And the time she performed last foundation day, she fell on the stage.

What an great embarrassment. Chloe always tells me it hsould have been better if it was me.

Now she is mad because I'm the muse of the class. Duh...

"I didn't won wet. And it's my fault if I'm chosen." I said to protect my self.

"Well, the brave young lady is fighting." Stephanie said.

Chloe always save from these girls. I wish she is here.

"Hey stop it!" A boy said. It was Kyle.

"The prince charming saved her princess. Amazing." Danica said clapping and the girls left. Rhea rolled her eyes on me.

"Are you okay?" Kyle asked me.

"Yeah." I said. smiling

He sat next to me which is Chloe's chair.

"What do you think you're doing at Chloe's chair. " I said.

"I'm protecting you from those girls." he said.

"Thanks bro."  I pinched his cheek.

I saw Rhea looking at me. Looking so jealous.

The teacher came and everybody went to their proper respective chairs.

I really miss Chloe.

Kyle's POV

She is so pretty especially when smiling! I can't belive I'm her escort.

Here is it, I like you Emily. But I can't say it.

I sat beside her. I can't belive I'm doing this.

"What are you doing on Chloe's chair."She said

"I'm protecting you from those girls." I said

She pinched me at my cheek. I'm blushing.

"Thanks bro."

I was the one giving her pink roses at her locker.