Chapter 29: Stop The Worries

a/n: I finnised revising it! Now please read it from the start! I hope you would understand it more!

Thanks for the 1.9k! I leaved it for 1.4k . It grew a lot.

Thanks for that. I really mean it. So here it is.

_____

Chapter 29: Stop The Worries

Ashley's POV

I'm currently on my way to Royal school. I hope Emily will be there. Emily has not came back since the program!

I'm really, really, really, worried abour her. I've been telling this to Claire but she always says nothing happened to Emily.

I mean if nothing happened to her, she should be here at birthstone world right now. Argh!!! We need her now so we could go to Diamonda.

___

I'm walking at the school corridor right now.

"Claire!!!!!" I screamed even though I don't see her.

"What??????!!!!!!" I heared someone scream back. Oh, cool. She responded.

"Where are you?!?!?!?" I shouted

"Behind you." I heared someone whisper

I turned around and saw Claire

"So?" She raised her eyesbrow.

"There's still no sign of Emily for a whole month!" I exclaimed.

"Be patient Ashley. She'll come." She said obviously trying to avoind an eye contact.

"What if she won't!? What if she already forgot about us!?" I screamed like hell.

"What are you saying? She will never, ever, EVER Forget about us! Because if she did, life of every living thing will be miserable!! Including hers." She exclaimed.

Great, now we're shouting at each other at the middle of the corridor.

"Claire, we need to move. It's been a month and she hasn't come back here! We need to talk to her dad! What if we don't know that she's already gone!?" I  screamed.

Oh, gosh. I didn't mean that.

"WHAT!? GONE!? WHAT THE F--- ASHLEY STOP SAYING THINGS LIKE THIS! SHE'S LISTENING!" Claire shouted at my face.

"Who? Emily?" I asked clueless of what she is talking about.

"No, Luciana." She whispered.

"Oh." I realized.

"That's the reason why I'm trying to change all our conversation about Emily. But you keep blabbering her all out. Ashley, I'm reminding you. The more we worry, we'll get connected to the dreams. There's a possibility that we could sleep forever too." She whispered.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Claire. I didn't mean to shout at you or even say that. You're a royal blood. You should be respected. I'm just so worried." I said.

"It's alright. But you have a point. I think we should visit her palace." Claire said

I nodded in return.

Because we're in such a hurry instead of calling my butler, we used teleport instead.

____

@Rubico

We found ourselves in front of the palace's gates. We knocked at the door.

We knocked again and again but still no one opened it.

I looked at Claire. She just shrugged her shoulders and she opened the door without breaking a sweat.

We went inside the castle.

___

We were walking at the halls. It was very peaceful. It's the the kind of peace that's very creepy.

We reached the throne room. We saw the king lying at the floor. Blood was all around the room. At the walls, the floor, and at the ceiling.

The king's crown was the the floor.

"Your majesty!" Claire and I said in chorus.

When we touched the king's head. It seemd as if he lifeless. But when we listened to his heart beat, he's alive.

"We better cure him." Claire said.

"No." I said pulling Claire away from the king.

"Ashley! Let me go!" She exclaimed.

"But Claire, the king woundn't be like this if there is still someone here. What if everyone here in the palace is lifeless?" I said.

"You're right. I think we should start walking around and look for some staffs or maids." She said.

____

Claire's POV

Ashley and I walked together at the halls of Emily's palace.

"I think that's a kitchen." Ashley said while pointing a door.

I went near the door Ashley was pointing at. I opened it.

I saw someone hiding under the table.

"Ah. Sir." I muttered.

"No! Go away! Please don't hurt me!" He screamed.

"Ah, sir. We won't hurt you. We just want to ask you something." Ashley said.

"Make it quick." He said.

"Where is Princess Emily?" I asked.

"No one knows. You princesses should go away. Something will kill you." He said.

I think all these things seems familiar. I think I've seen this before.

"Something will kill you."

"Thank you sir." I said without smiling.

___

We found ourselves at the garden.

We saw a fairy crying at the fountain. I think she's Trixie.

Ashley patted her shoulder.

"Trixie? What happened?" Ashley asked.

"It's all over! We will all die!" She sobbed.

"What do you mean? Where is Princess Emily?" I asked.

"Princess Emily won't come back anymore. She's gonna spend her life the human forever." Trixie cried

"Can you take us to her?" Ashley asked.

"It's no use if you talk to her! She won't recognise any of us! She's a complete human now! She forgot all about Birthstone world!" She cried again.

I don't understand everything she said but I still need to see Emily.

"We could still try." Ashley helped Trixie to stand up.

"I could only do that if that's an order."  She said whiping her eyes with her hands.

"Alright, that's an order. Here." I said giving her a tissue.

"Thanks your majesty." She bowed.

"When will you see her?" She asked.

"As soon as possible." Ashley said.

"It is possible to be now." Trixie said.

"Sure. Let's go now." I said.

"Yes, your majesties." This timed she curtised.

She turned into a butterfly and then turned into a portal.

Of coarse, Ashley and I went in.